Good afternoon and Happy summer!
We are excited to share the new yearly exam schedule, which includes exams that will be open for filing July 2019 – June 2020 (click here to view). As a reminder, the exam schedule is tentative for the fiscal year as some exams may be cancelled or postponed. The schedule is updated on a monthly basis to reflect any changes, as applicable.
This month, we are highlighting the Elevator Mechanic, Health Services Manager, Supervisor of Stock Workers and the Inspector (Electrical) titles. To learn more about applying for all exams open this month, click here.
In addition to our exams, there are several immediate need positions available at our nyc.gov/jobs career page. Candidates can search for the respective job ID # for positions of interest.
Department of Citywide Administrative Services
- Director of Partnerships - Job ID # 391355
- Mechanical Engineer - Job ID # 399475
- City Custodial Assistant - Job ID # 397078
Department of Corrections
- Legal Coordinator - Job ID # 399854
- Supervising Investigator - Job ID # 399845
Department of Transportation
- Design Engineer - Job ID # 397920
- Design Information Specialist - Job ID # 397917
Department of Design and Constructions
- Payment Analyst - Job ID # 398941
Department of Health and Mental Hygiene
- Senior Research Analyst, Bureau of HIV/AIDS Prevention and Control - Job ID # 399673
Office of Energy Management
- Director of Human Resources - Job ID # 399207
As always, thank you for your interest in working for the City of New York
Office of Citywide Recruitment