|SUBJECT ||Subject: [NYLXS - HANGOUT] job possibilities
WordPress Developer to 115k - New York City
This is a full time, salaried, 100% on-site position located in New York
City paying a yearly salary to $115,000 depending on experience +
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States. Local
candidates only please.
Fast growing NYC-based startup that is developing groundbreaking content
distribution tools for publishers. These tools are currently being
homegrown content website, which has grown in less than 6 months from
uniques per month to over 1M uniques per day, making it one of the
growing websites in history, and one of the top 100 sites in the US.
Currently looking for a talented and dependable WordPress Developer to
a team of developers and QA in NYC.
What you'll be doing?
* Own all technical aspects of the product, including back-end and
* Lead a team of developers and QA.
* Work with Product Management to plan, build, test, and launch new
improvements and features.
Desired Skills and Experience:
* Bachelors Degree (minimum) in Computer Science, Engineering, or
* Experience with WordPress theme and plug-in customization.
* Excellent problem solving, organizational, and analytical skills.
* An excellent eye for design and UI.
* A strategic thinker who thinks big picture while maintaining a keen
Pluses (but not required):
* Experience managing development teams.
* Ad tech experience.
* Experience with analytics platforms.
This is a one-of-a-kind opportunity to get in at the ground floor and
post-launch, rapidly growing startup.
To be considered, please submit your resume and salary requirements to
So many immigrant groups have swept through our town
that Brooklyn, like Atlantis, reaches mythological
proportions in the mind of the world - RI Safir 1998
DRM is THEFT - We are the STAKEHOLDERS - RI Safir 2002
http://www.nylxs.com - Leadership Development in Free Software
http://www2.mrbrklyn.com/resources - Unpublished Archive
http://www.coinhangout.com - coins!
Being so tracked is for FARM ANIMALS and and extermination camps,
but incompatible with living as a free human being. -RI Safir 2013