Tue May 21 10:05:21 2024
EVENTS
 FREE
SOFTWARE
INSTITUTE

POLITICS
JOBS
MEMBERS'
CORNER

MAILING
LIST

NYLXS Mailing Lists and Archives
NYLXS Members have a lot to say and share but we don't keep many secrets. Join the Hangout Mailing List and say your peice.

DATE 2019-05-01

HANGOUT

2024-05-21 | 2024-04-21 | 2024-03-21 | 2024-02-21 | 2024-01-21 | 2023-12-21 | 2023-11-21 | 2023-10-21 | 2023-09-21 | 2023-08-21 | 2023-07-21 | 2023-06-21 | 2023-05-21 | 2023-04-21 | 2023-03-21 | 2023-02-21 | 2023-01-21 | 2022-12-21 | 2022-11-21 | 2022-10-21 | 2022-09-21 | 2022-08-21 | 2022-07-21 | 2022-06-21 | 2022-05-21 | 2022-04-21 | 2022-03-21 | 2022-02-21 | 2022-01-21 | 2021-12-21 | 2021-11-21 | 2021-10-21 | 2021-09-21 | 2021-08-21 | 2021-07-21 | 2021-06-21 | 2021-05-21 | 2021-04-21 | 2021-03-21 | 2021-02-21 | 2021-01-21 | 2020-12-21 | 2020-11-21 | 2020-10-21 | 2020-09-21 | 2020-08-21 | 2020-07-21 | 2020-06-21 | 2020-05-21 | 2020-04-21 | 2020-03-21 | 2020-02-21 | 2020-01-21 | 2019-12-21 | 2019-11-21 | 2019-10-21 | 2019-09-21 | 2019-08-21 | 2019-07-21 | 2019-06-21 | 2019-05-21 | 2019-04-21 | 2019-03-21 | 2019-02-21 | 2019-01-21 | 2018-12-21 | 2018-11-21 | 2018-10-21 | 2018-09-21 | 2018-08-21 | 2018-07-21 | 2018-06-21 | 2018-05-21 | 2018-04-21 | 2018-03-21 | 2018-02-21 | 2018-01-21 | 2017-12-21 | 2017-11-21 | 2017-10-21 | 2017-09-21 | 2017-08-21 | 2017-07-21 | 2017-06-21 | 2017-05-21 | 2017-04-21 | 2017-03-21 | 2017-02-21 | 2017-01-21 | 2016-12-21 | 2016-11-21 | 2016-10-21 | 2016-09-21 | 2016-08-21 | 2016-07-21 | 2016-06-21 | 2016-05-21 | 2016-04-21 | 2016-03-21 | 2016-02-21 | 2016-01-21 | 2015-12-21 | 2015-11-21 | 2015-10-21 | 2015-09-21 | 2015-08-21 | 2015-07-21 | 2015-06-21 | 2015-05-21 | 2015-04-21 | 2015-03-21 | 2015-02-21 | 2015-01-21 | 2014-12-21 | 2014-11-21 | 2014-10-21 | 2014-09-21 | 2014-08-21 | 2014-07-21 | 2014-06-21 | 2014-05-21 | 2014-04-21 | 2014-03-21 | 2014-02-21 | 2014-01-21 | 2013-12-21 | 2013-11-21 | 2013-10-21 | 2013-09-21 | 2013-08-21 | 2013-07-21 | 2013-06-21 | 2013-05-21 | 2013-04-21 | 2013-03-21 | 2013-02-21 | 2013-01-21 | 2012-12-21 | 2012-11-21 | 2012-10-21 | 2012-09-21 | 2012-08-21 | 2012-07-21 | 2012-06-21 | 2012-05-21 | 2012-04-21 | 2012-03-21 | 2012-02-21 | 2012-01-21 | 2011-12-21 | 2011-11-21 | 2011-10-21 | 2011-09-21 | 2011-08-21 | 2011-07-21 | 2011-06-21 | 2011-05-21 | 2011-04-21 | 2011-03-21 | 2011-02-21 | 2011-01-21 | 2010-12-21 | 2010-11-21 | 2010-10-21 | 2010-09-21 | 2010-08-21 | 2010-07-21 | 2010-06-21 | 2010-05-21 | 2010-04-21 | 2010-03-21 | 2010-02-21 | 2010-01-21 | 2009-12-21 | 2009-11-21 | 2009-10-21 | 2009-09-21 | 2009-08-21 | 2009-07-21 | 2009-06-21 | 2009-05-21 | 2009-04-21 | 2009-03-21 | 2009-02-21 | 2009-01-21 | 2008-12-21 | 2008-11-21 | 2008-10-21 | 2008-09-21 | 2008-08-21 | 2008-07-21 | 2008-06-21 | 2008-05-21 | 2008-04-21 | 2008-03-21 | 2008-02-21 | 2008-01-21 | 2007-12-21 | 2007-11-21 | 2007-10-21 | 2007-09-21 | 2007-08-21 | 2007-07-21 | 2007-06-21 | 2007-05-21 | 2007-04-21 | 2007-03-21 | 2007-02-21 | 2007-01-21 | 2006-12-21 | 2006-11-21 | 2006-10-21 | 2006-09-21 | 2006-08-21 | 2006-07-21 | 2006-06-21 | 2006-05-21 | 2006-04-21 | 2006-03-21 | 2006-02-21 | 2006-01-21 | 2005-12-21 | 2005-11-21 | 2005-10-21 | 2005-09-21 | 2005-08-21 | 2005-07-21 | 2005-06-21 | 2005-05-21 | 2005-04-21 | 2005-03-21 | 2005-02-21 | 2005-01-21 | 2004-12-21 | 2004-11-21 | 2004-10-21 | 2004-09-21 | 2004-08-21 | 2004-07-21 | 2004-06-21 | 2004-05-21 | 2004-04-21 | 2004-03-21 | 2004-02-21 | 2004-01-21 | 2003-12-21 | 2003-11-21 | 2003-10-21 | 2003-09-21 | 2003-08-21 | 2003-07-21 | 2003-06-21 | 2003-05-21 | 2003-04-21 | 2003-03-21 | 2003-02-21 | 2003-01-21 | 2002-12-21 | 2002-11-21 | 2002-10-21 | 2002-09-21 | 2002-08-21 | 2002-07-21 | 2002-06-21 | 2002-05-21 | 2002-04-21 | 2002-03-21 | 2002-02-21 | 2002-01-21 | 2001-12-21 | 2001-11-21 | 2001-10-21 | 2001-09-21 | 2001-08-21 | 2001-07-21 | 2001-06-21 | 2001-05-21 | 2001-04-21 | 2001-03-21 | 2001-02-21 | 2001-01-21 | 2000-12-21 | 2000-11-21 | 2000-10-21 | 2000-09-21 | 2000-08-21 | 2000-07-21 | 2000-06-21 | 2000-05-21 | 2000-04-21 | 2000-03-21 | 2000-02-21 | 2000-01-21 | 1999-12-21

Key: Value:

Key: Value:

MESSAGE
DATE 2019-05-23
FROM IEEE Spectrum
SUBJECT Subject: [Hangout - NYLXS] Tech Alert
From hangout-bounces-at-nylxs.com Thu May 23 11:05:14 2019
Return-Path:
X-Original-To: archive-at-mrbrklyn.com
Delivered-To: archive-at-mrbrklyn.com
Received: from www2.mrbrklyn.com (www2.mrbrklyn.com [96.57.23.82])
by mrbrklyn.com (Postfix) with ESMTP id 79B7A16113A;
Thu, 23 May 2019 11:05:10 -0400 (EDT)
X-Original-To: hangout-at-www2.mrbrklyn.com
Delivered-To: hangout-at-www2.mrbrklyn.com
Received: by mrbrklyn.com (Postfix, from userid 1000)
id DEA85161134; Thu, 23 May 2019 11:05:04 -0400 (EDT)
Resent-From: Ruben Safir
Resent-Date: Thu, 23 May 2019 11:05:04 -0400
Resent-Message-ID: <20190523150504.GA11142-at-www2.mrbrklyn.com>
Resent-To: hangout-at-mrbrklyn.com
X-Original-To: ruben-at-mrbrklyn.com
Delivered-To: ruben-at-mrbrklyn.com
Received: from deliver1.ieee.org (deliver1.ieee.org [192.28.153.162])
by mrbrklyn.com (Postfix) with ESMTP id 1D70F161132
for ; Thu, 23 May 2019 10:12:12 -0400 (EDT)
X-MSFBL: THNl67qyiqJ8SZKVBBMYvj9KWl6Im7q7I8HT0VdTKRg=|eyJiIjoiZHZwLTE5Mi0
yOC0xNTMtMTYyIiwidSI6Ijc1Ni1HUEgtODk5OjE2MDQ6MzY5Njo4NDUzOjA6MzM
wMzo5OjE2NDM6MTAxMjMwNiIsInIiOiJydWJlbkBtcmJya2x5bi5jb20iLCJnIjo
iYmctYWJkLTcwNSJ9
Received: from [10.1.87.249] ([10.1.87.249:41531] helo=abmas01.marketo.org)
by abmta30.marketo.org (envelope-from )
(ecelerity 4.2.38.62370 r(:)) with ESMTP
id A7/AD-05693-B3AA6EC5; Thu, 23 May 2019 09:12:11 -0500
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; t=1558620731;
s=m1; d=mktdns.com; i=-at-mktdns.com;
h=Date:From:To:Subject:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
bh=K6nclxGbYAXkQGRCoN4RyNpbqvckhOyksx8LOnzONDw=;
b=U7J1KfJMxuPV5rV/Lek+FSNbfG31kuT5/FtGkQQOrlQ7Ln4YuCmsrbCqOngdJSGK
N1b+l8oEv6wMAu6bhnX9p28ogjrTTYH9PabcfboBSd58CmGwgD8MOvk8kyqZZIZUBEq
woyv1wVTj3XHBFgCGFGXVbqx0rzNziQVwUM90FaI=
Date: Thu, 23 May 2019 09:12:11 -0500 (CDT)
From: IEEE Spectrum
To: ruben-at-mrbrklyn.com
Message-ID: <1579721688.-1537037013.1558620731897.JavaMail.root-at-abmas01.marketo.org>
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-PVIQ: mkto-756GPH899-000001-000000-001643
X-Binding: bg-abd-705
X-MarketoID: 756-GPH-899:1604:3696:8453:0:3303:9:1643:1012306
X-MktArchive: false
X-Mailfrom: 756-GPH-899.0.1643.0.0.3303.9.1012306-at-deliver.ieee.org
X-MSYS-API: {"options":{"open_tracking":false,"click_tracking":false}}
X-MktMailDKIM: true
Subject: [Hangout - NYLXS] Tech Alert
X-BeenThere: hangout-at-nylxs.com
X-Mailman-Version: 2.1.17
Precedence: list
Reply-To: no-reply-at-ieee.org
List-Id: NYLXS Tech Talk and Politics
List-Unsubscribe: ,

List-Post:
List-Help:
List-Subscribe: ,

Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="===============0884801159=="
Errors-To: hangout-bounces-at-nylxs.com
Sender: "Hangout"

--===============0884801159==
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="----=_Part_-1537037061_1522754085.1558620731868"

------=_Part_-1537037061_1522754085.1558620731868
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

To view this email as a web page, go to the following address: https://enga=
ge.ieee.org/index.php/email/emailWebview?mkt_tok=3DeyJpIjoiTmpFeE5XRmpaRE5p=
TnpnMyIsInQiOiJKZlU1Y1pKTmZjalBFcmVYWWdDOEJSN1dyWFlEdjllYUVVVWd4NUQwZmVFRVc=
vQ2NOeDFSd1ZiN1VXV0VOcFdSWlFNVkpTbG8rZkNFdCtqVWN3RCtlVzZCSWRxM2k4dSszTFdaMX=
FYRjVoWll6c0IzVVRpUzFvT3dVWXFiM3BpZCJ9


JOIN IEEE
23 May 2019
Ultrafast Motion-Planning Chip Could Make Autonomous Cars Safer nect.ieee.org/wPlHU4aG30000w4m00f3B0b>
Self-driving cars rely on motion-planning systems that govern steering, acc=
eleration, and braking after considering multiple possible trajectories tha=
t the car might take in=20
response to what other cars or pedestrians might do. Realtime Robotics=E2=
=80=99 motion-planning processor runs through the list of possible actions =
so quickly that it can consider even the improbable ones=E2=80=94which make=
s autonomous vehicles better at handling unexpected occurrences.
Advance your career with a master=E2=80=99s earned online eee.org/K00f4GP003bC3nalw04U0H0>
UW=E2=80=93Madison=E2=80=99s engineering master=E2=80=99s programs prepare =
you to contribute more to your field and build a rewarding career. Apply by=
June 1 for fall.
Radar for Your Wrist


Imec chip acts as personal radar for smartwatch gesture recognition.
Digital Doppelg=C3=A4ngers Fool Advanced Anti-fraud Tech ee.org/JP33Gf0E4H0Upbl0aw00040>


With traces of a user=E2=80=99s browsing history and online behavior, hacke=
rs can build a fake virtual =E2=80=9Ctwin=E2=80=9D and use it to log in to =
a victim=E2=80=99s accounts.
Wireless Network Brings Dust-Sized Brain Implants a Step Closer nect.ieee.org/O0b0w4fH0300UG3F0q0a4lP>


Engineers have designed a scheme to let thousands of brain implants talk at=
up to 10 megabits per second.
X-ray Detection May Be Perovskites=E2=80=99 Killer App .org/NP00GGfa0004wbH0rU40l33>


The wonder crystal could yield imagers that are far more sensitive than com=
mercial detectors.
Sponsored
Designing for EMI Testing: A Step-by-Step Guide UGb0w04000lPo3034faH0>

Download this free white paper and learn how to analyze EMI for more effici=
ent R&D and improved time-to-market.
Reduce your test development time, increase throughput and improve the accu=
racy of your test systems

There is a growing trend across all industries to design feature-rich produ=
cts. Learn how a data acquisition system could help you, in this Ebook, Fou=
r Things to Consider When Using a DAQ as a Data Logger.
Smart Jammer / DRFM Testing =E2=80=93 Test and Measurement Solutions for th=
e Next Level =20

The webinar introduces the concept of Digital RF Memory Jammers, describes =
their technology and the respective Test and Measurement challenges and sol=
utions from Rohde & Schwarz.
This email was sent by IEEE Spectrum
3 Park Avenue New York, NY 10016 USA

Interested in other IEEE Spectrum Newsletters?
Sign Up Here

Privacy Policy | Unsubscr=
ibe | -decoration: underline;">w00f0lb00" target=3D"_blank" style=3D"color: white; text-decoration: underl=
ine;" >Advertise












=C2=A92019 IEEE - All rights reserved. Use of this website signifies your a=
greement to the terms and conditions.

 

------=_Part_-1537037061_1522754085.1558620731868
Content-Type: text/html; charset=UTF-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">
ft-com:vml" xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office">
=20
IEEE Master email =20
=20
minimum-scale=3D1, maximum-scale=3D1" />=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
ttom: 0; margin-top: 0; margin-right: 0; -ms-text-size-adjust: 100%; margi=
n-left: 0; padding-top: 3px; padding-right: 0; padding-left: 0; width: 100%=
;">
; opacity:0; color:transparent; mso-line-height-rule:exactly; line-height:0=
; font-size:0px; overflow:hidden; border-width:0; display:none !important;"=
>News, analysis, and insight about engineering and technology from IEEE Spe=
ctrum


=20
=20
e=3D"-webkit-text-size-adjust: 100%; -ms-text-size-adjust: 100%; mso-table-=
lspace: 0pt; mso-table-rspace: 0pt; border-spacing: 0; border-collapse: co=
llapse;margin:0 auto;">=20

=20
=20
=20

=20
border=3D"0" width=3D"600" style=3D"border-collapse: collapse; margin:0 aut=
o;min-width:600px;">=20

=20
=20
=20

or:#f7f7f7;" bgcolor=3D"#f7f7f7">
0%;" class=3D"deviceWidth mktoModule" id=3D"body-text720a0833-57dd-45c1-8f7=
6-8d694820a81a">=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
llpadding=3D"0" cellspacing=3D"0" style=3D"width:500px;margin:0 auto;">=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
 
,helvetica;font-size:12px;line-height:18px;color:#000000;font-weight:normal=
;text-align:center;">=20
 

0%;" class=3D"deviceWidth mktoModule" id=3D"simple-image11">=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
pacing=3D"0" style=3D"width:100%;margin:0 auto;">=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
 
=20
=20
es/IEEESpectrum_InstituteAlert_MastheadNEW.jpg" width=3D"600" border=3D"0" =
style=3D"" />=20
 

0%;" class=3D"deviceWidth mktoModule" id=3D"body-text702d6399-de25-43be-8c5=
6-9df09085a291">=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
llpadding=3D"0" cellspacing=3D"0" style=3D"width:500px;margin:0 auto;">=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
 
,helvetica;font-size:12px;line-height:18px;color:#000000;font-weight:normal=
;text-align:center;">=20
85a291">=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
"http://connect.ieee.org/eU0lhH03000PGb0f4423w0a" target=3D"_blank" style=
=3D"text-decoration: none;"
>t-size: 13px; border-radius: 5px;">JOIN IEEE
#535353; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif, 'Open Sans'; font-size:=
14px; font-style: normal; line-height: 1em;" mce-data-marked=3D"1">23 May =
2019 
=20
 

0%;" class=3D"deviceWidth mktoModule" id=3D"sec-divider546e695b-6945-4581-8=
ac2-a156343bf76d">=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
llpadding=3D"0" cellspacing=3D"0" style=3D"width:500px;margin:0 auto;">=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
olid #dbdbdb;"> 
 

0%;" class=3D"deviceWidth mktoModule" id=3D"left-image-large1a16ace2-c173-4=
7e0-8311-2527b0718f70">=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
llpadding=3D"0" cellspacing=3D"0" style=3D"width:500px;margin:0 auto;">=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
 
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=3D"vertical-align:middle;width:270px;">=20
width:230px;">=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
,helvetica;font-size:21px;line-height:28px;color:#000000;font-weight:normal=
;text-align:left;">=20
b0718f70">=20
=20

Arial, sans-serif, 'Open Sans'; font-style: normal; font-size: 16px; line-=
height: 1.1;">"http://connect.ieee.org/z0fl3a30004PUib4Gw30H00" target=3D"_blank" style=
=3D"text-decoration: none; color: #3a80be;"
>Ultrafast Motion-Planning Chip Could Make Autonomous Cars Safer

=
=20

n Sans'; font-size: 14px; font-style: normal; line-height: 1.4;">e=3D"color: #000000; font-family: Arial; font-size: 13px; font-style: norma=
l; font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: =
400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: left; text-indent: 0px=
; text-transform: none;=20
white-space: pre-wrap; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-wi=
dth: 0px; background-color: #ffffff; text-decoration-style: initial; text-d=
ecoration-color: initial; display: inline !important; float: none;">Self-dr=
iving cars rely on motion-planning systems that govern steering, accelerati=
on, and braking after considering multiple possible trajectories that the c=
ar might take in response to what other cars or pedestrians might do. Realt=
ime Robotics=E2=80=99 motion-planning processor runs through the list of po=
ssible actions so quickly that it can consider even the improbable ones=E2=
=80=94which makes autonomous vehicles better at handling unexpected occurre=
nces.

=20
=20
=20
27b0718f70">
 

0%;" class=3D"deviceWidth mktoModule" id=3D"sec-divider6e1a25c5-488d-427e-a=
4ae-703136cbe3e8">=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
llpadding=3D"0" cellspacing=3D"0" style=3D"width:500px;margin:0 auto;">=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
solid #000000;"> 
 

0%;" class=3D"deviceWidth mktoModule" id=3D"left-image-small6f4996e1-405b-4=
847-af27-6b675a1d2322">=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
llpadding=3D"0" cellspacing=3D"0" style=3D"width:500px;margin:0 auto;">=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
 
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=3D"vertical-align:middle;width:180px;">=20
width:320px;">=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
,helvetica;font-size:21px;line-height:28px;color:#000000;font-weight:normal=
;text-align:left;">=20
d2322">=20
=20
Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif, 'Open Sans'; font-style: normal; font-size: 1=
6px;">"http://connect.ieee.org/o03jU004b004wG04lHPaf30" target=3D"_blank" style=
=3D"text-decoration: none; color: #3a80be;"
>Advance your career with a master=E2=80=99s earned online
ng>=20

n Sans'; font-size: 14px; font-style: normal; line-height: 1.2;">e=3D"color: #000000; font-family: Arial; font-size: 13px; font-style: norma=
l; font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: =
400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: left; text-indent: 0px=
; text-transform: none; white-space: pre-wrap; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px=
; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: #ffffff; text-decoratio=
n-style: initial; text-decoration-color: initial; display: inline !importan=
t; float: none;">UW=E2=80=93Madison=E2=80=99s engineering master=E2=80=99s =
programs prepare you to contribute more to your field and build a rewarding=
career. Apply by June 1 for fall.

=20
=20
=20
5a1d2322">
 

0%;" class=3D"deviceWidth mktoModule" id=3D"sec-divider6e1a25c5-488d-427e-a=
4ae-703136cbe3e8e84cdad8-cec2-40ba-80b7-6143acb2d0d1">=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
llpadding=3D"0" cellspacing=3D"0" style=3D"width:500px;margin:0 auto;">=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
solid #000000;"> 
 

0%;" class=3D"deviceWidth mktoModule" id=3D"left-image-small88925cb2-6334-4=
44c-b3fe-ed893790a9b9">=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
llpadding=3D"0" cellspacing=3D"0" style=3D"width:500px;margin:0 auto;">=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
 
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=3D"vertical-align:middle;width:180px;">=20
width:320px;">=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
,helvetica;font-size:21px;line-height:28px;color:#000000;font-weight:normal=
;text-align:left;">=20
0a9b9">=20
=20
a, Arial, sans-serif, 'Open Sans'; font-style: normal; line-height: 1em; fo=
nt-size: 16px;">"http://connect.ieee.org/v04l0Ubk0a3HGw54P03f000" target=3D"_blank" style=
=3D"text-decoration: none; color: #3a80be;"
>Radar for Your Wrist


=20
=20
pen Sans'; font-size: 14px; font-style: normal; line-height: 1.2;">
Imec chip acts as personal radar for smartwatch gesture recognition.=20
=20
=20
3790a9b9">
 

0%;" class=3D"deviceWidth mktoModule" id=3D"left-image-small88925cb2-6334-4=
44c-b3fe-ed893790a9b97e39903d-8e5d-4082-8252-27f987535b5a">=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
llpadding=3D"0" cellspacing=3D"0" style=3D"width:500px;margin:0 auto;">=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
 
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=3D"vertical-align:middle;width:180px;">=20
width:320px;">=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
,helvetica;font-size:21px;line-height:28px;color:#000000;font-weight:normal=
;text-align:left;">=20
0a9b97e39903d-8e5d-4082-8252-27f987535b5a">=20
=20
pen Sans'; font-size: 14px; font-style: normal; line-height: 1.2;">
With traces of a user=E2=80=99s browsing history and online behavior, hack=
ers can build a fake virtual =E2=80=9Ctwin=E2=80=9D and use it to log in to=
a victim=E2=80=99s accounts.=20
=20
=20
3790a9b97e39903d-8e5d-4082-8252-27f987535b5a">
 

0%;" class=3D"deviceWidth mktoModule" id=3D"left-image-small88925cb2-6334-4=
44c-b3fe-ed893790a9b9ceff1abc-9b0c-46de-a299-83852f847f7c">=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
llpadding=3D"0" cellspacing=3D"0" style=3D"width:500px;margin:0 auto;">=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
 
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=3D"vertical-align:middle;width:180px;">=20
9ceff1abc-9b0c-46de-a299-83852f847f7c" mktolockimgsize=3D"true">=20
"http://connect.ieee.org/s0mb0340lPU70G0f4w30a0H" target=3D"_blank"
>e=3D"" alt=3D"Wireless network" />
=20
width:320px;">=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
,helvetica;font-size:21px;line-height:28px;color:#000000;font-weight:normal=
;text-align:left;">=20
0a9b9ceff1abc-9b0c-46de-a299-83852f847f7c">=20
=20
pen Sans'; font-size: 14px; font-style: normal; line-height: 1.2;">
Engineers have designed a scheme to let thousands of brain implants talk a=
t up to 10 megabits per second.=20
=20
=20
3790a9b9ceff1abc-9b0c-46de-a299-83852f847f7c">
 

0%;" class=3D"deviceWidth mktoModule" id=3D"left-image-small88925cb2-6334-4=
44c-b3fe-ed893790a9b9ceff1abc-9b0c-46de-a299-83852f847f7c758fe030-205e-4ba3=
-8cf5-4e2b9f7a4eab">=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
llpadding=3D"0" cellspacing=3D"0" style=3D"width:500px;margin:0 auto;">=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
 
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=3D"vertical-align:middle;width:180px;">=20
9ceff1abc-9b0c-46de-a299-83852f847f7c758fe030-205e-4ba3-8cf5-4e2b9f7a4eab" =
mktolockimgsize=3D"true">=20
"http://connect.ieee.org/Y0a4b08Uw00fl0033PG0nH4" target=3D"_blank"
>e=3D"" alt=3D"X-ray" />
=20
width:320px;">=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
,helvetica;font-size:21px;line-height:28px;color:#000000;font-weight:normal=
;text-align:left;">=20
0a9b9ceff1abc-9b0c-46de-a299-83852f847f7c758fe030-205e-4ba3-8cf5-4e2b9f7a4e=
ab">=20
=20
pen Sans'; font-size: 14px; font-style: normal; line-height: 1.2;">
The wonder crystal could yield imagers that are far more sensitive than co=
mmercial detectors.=20
=20
=20
3790a9b9ceff1abc-9b0c-46de-a299-83852f847f7c758fe030-205e-4ba3-8cf5-4e2b9f7=
a4eab">
 

0%;" class=3D"deviceWidth mktoModule" id=3D"header-text328a94fd-b6ab-437c-a=
8e7-8b3354bd1731">=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
llpadding=3D"0" cellspacing=3D"0" style=3D"width:500px;margin:0 auto;">=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
 
,helvetica;font-size:21px;line-height:26px;color:#000000;font-weight:bold;t=
ext-align:center;">=20
bd1731">=20
=20
Sponsored=20
=20
 

0%;" class=3D"deviceWidth mktoModule" id=3D"left-image-smalla68537b2-5185-4=
88f-ba81-7a81fee983d2">=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
llpadding=3D"0" cellspacing=3D"0" style=3D"width:500px;margin:0 auto;">=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
 
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=3D"vertical-align:middle;width:180px;">=20
width:320px;">=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
,helvetica;font-size:21px;line-height:28px;color:#000000;font-weight:normal=
;text-align:left;">=20
983d2">=20
=20
"http://connect.ieee.org/T9UGb0w04000lPo3034faH0" target=3D"_blank" style=
=3D"text-decoration: none; color: black;"
>Designing for EMI Testing: A Step-by-Step Guide
=20

=20

if; font-size: 14px; font-style: normal; line-height: 16px;">Download this =
free white paper and learn how to analyze EMI for more efficient R&D an=
d improved time-to-market.

=20
=20
=20
fee983d2">
 

0%;" class=3D"deviceWidth mktoModule" id=3D"left-image-smalla68537b2-5185-4=
88f-ba81-7a81fee983d259211c06-064d-4fa8-b3fc-6b6428fcf9b7">=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
llpadding=3D"0" cellspacing=3D"0" style=3D"width:500px;margin:0 auto;">=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
 
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=3D"vertical-align:middle;width:180px;">=20
259211c06-064d-4fa8-b3fc-6b6428fcf9b7" mktolockimgsize=3D"true">=20
"http://connect.ieee.org/Q0bH0lP0Gp33f0U4a00a4w0" target=3D"_blank"
>alt=3D"Ebook" style=3D"" />
=20
width:320px;">=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
,helvetica;font-size:21px;line-height:28px;color:#000000;font-weight:normal=
;text-align:left;">=20
983d259211c06-064d-4fa8-b3fc-6b6428fcf9b7">=20
=20
"http://connect.ieee.org/jfbP0433G004l0wUHaq0b00" target=3D"_blank" style=
=3D"text-decoration: none; color: black;"
>Reduce your test development time, increase throughput and improve the acc=
uracy of your test systems
=20

=20

if; font-size: 14px; font-style: normal; line-height: 16px;">There is a gro=
wing trend across all industries to design feature-rich products. Learn how=
a data acquisition system could help you, in this Ebook, Four Things to Co=
nsider When Using a DAQ as a Data Logger.

=20
=20
=20
fee983d259211c06-064d-4fa8-b3fc-6b6428fcf9b7">
 

0%;" class=3D"deviceWidth mktoModule" id=3D"left-image-smalla68537b2-5185-4=
88f-ba81-7a81fee983d259211c06-064d-4fa8-b3fc-6b6428fcf9b7fbcd7c25-c5b5-46ae=
-a360-8b13c4bc68c3">=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
llpadding=3D"0" cellspacing=3D"0" style=3D"width:500px;margin:0 auto;">=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
 
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=3D"vertical-align:middle;width:180px;">=20
259211c06-064d-4fa8-b3fc-6b6428fcf9b7fbcd7c25-c5b5-46ae-a360-8b13c4bc68c3" =
mktolockimgsize=3D"true">=20
"http://connect.ieee.org/urU000lP430a0c03bwfGH40" target=3D"_blank"
>alt=3D"Smart Jammer/DRFM Testing" style=3D"" />
=20
width:320px;">=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
,helvetica;font-size:21px;line-height:28px;color:#000000;font-weight:normal=
;text-align:left;">=20
983d259211c06-064d-4fa8-b3fc-6b6428fcf9b7fbcd7c25-c5b5-46ae-a360-8b13c4bc68=
c3">=20
=20
"http://connect.ieee.org/urU000lP430a0c03bwfGH40" target=3D"_blank" style=
=3D"text-decoration: none; color: black;"
>Smart Jammer / DRFM Testing =E2=80=93 Test and Measurement Solutions for t=
he Next Level
=20

=20

if; font-size: 14px; font-style: normal; line-height: 16px;">The webinar in=
troduces the concept of Digital RF Memory Jammers, describes their technolo=
gy and the respective Test and Measurement challenges and solutions from Ro=
hde & Schwarz.

=20
=20
=20
fee983d259211c06-064d-4fa8-b3fc-6b6428fcf9b7fbcd7c25-c5b5-46ae-a360-8b13c4b=
c68c3">
 

0%;" class=3D"deviceWidth mktoModule" id=3D"body-text">=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
llpadding=3D"0" cellspacing=3D"0" style=3D"width:500px;margin:0 auto;">=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
 
,helvetica;font-size:12px;line-height:18px;color:#000000;font-weight:normal=
;text-align:center;">=20
 
=20
=20

zNjk2Ojg0NTM6MDozMzAzOjk6MTY0MzoxMDEyMzA2OnJ1YmVuQG1yYnJrbHluLmNvbQ%3D%3D" =
width=3D"1" height=3D"1" style=3D"display:none !important;" alt=3D"" />

 


------=_Part_-1537037061_1522754085.1558620731868--

--===============0884801159==
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Hangout mailing list
Hangout-at-nylxs.com
http://lists.mrbrklyn.com/mailman/listinfo/hangout

--===============0884801159==--

--===============0884801159==
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="----=_Part_-1537037061_1522754085.1558620731868"

------=_Part_-1537037061_1522754085.1558620731868
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

To view this email as a web page, go to the following address: https://enga=
ge.ieee.org/index.php/email/emailWebview?mkt_tok=3DeyJpIjoiTmpFeE5XRmpaRE5p=
TnpnMyIsInQiOiJKZlU1Y1pKTmZjalBFcmVYWWdDOEJSN1dyWFlEdjllYUVVVWd4NUQwZmVFRVc=
vQ2NOeDFSd1ZiN1VXV0VOcFdSWlFNVkpTbG8rZkNFdCtqVWN3RCtlVzZCSWRxM2k4dSszTFdaMX=
FYRjVoWll6c0IzVVRpUzFvT3dVWXFiM3BpZCJ9


JOIN IEEE
23 May 2019
Ultrafast Motion-Planning Chip Could Make Autonomous Cars Safer nect.ieee.org/wPlHU4aG30000w4m00f3B0b>
Self-driving cars rely on motion-planning systems that govern steering, acc=
eleration, and braking after considering multiple possible trajectories tha=
t the car might take in=20
response to what other cars or pedestrians might do. Realtime Robotics=E2=
=80=99 motion-planning processor runs through the list of possible actions =
so quickly that it can consider even the improbable ones=E2=80=94which make=
s autonomous vehicles better at handling unexpected occurrences.
Advance your career with a master=E2=80=99s earned online eee.org/K00f4GP003bC3nalw04U0H0>
UW=E2=80=93Madison=E2=80=99s engineering master=E2=80=99s programs prepare =
you to contribute more to your field and build a rewarding career. Apply by=
June 1 for fall.
Radar for Your Wrist


Imec chip acts as personal radar for smartwatch gesture recognition.
Digital Doppelg=C3=A4ngers Fool Advanced Anti-fraud Tech ee.org/JP33Gf0E4H0Upbl0aw00040>


With traces of a user=E2=80=99s browsing history and online behavior, hacke=
rs can build a fake virtual =E2=80=9Ctwin=E2=80=9D and use it to log in to =
a victim=E2=80=99s accounts.
Wireless Network Brings Dust-Sized Brain Implants a Step Closer nect.ieee.org/O0b0w4fH0300UG3F0q0a4lP>


Engineers have designed a scheme to let thousands of brain implants talk at=
up to 10 megabits per second.
X-ray Detection May Be Perovskites=E2=80=99 Killer App .org/NP00GGfa0004wbH0rU40l33>


The wonder crystal could yield imagers that are far more sensitive than com=
mercial detectors.
Sponsored
Designing for EMI Testing: A Step-by-Step Guide UGb0w04000lPo3034faH0>

Download this free white paper and learn how to analyze EMI for more effici=
ent R&D and improved time-to-market.
Reduce your test development time, increase throughput and improve the accu=
racy of your test systems

There is a growing trend across all industries to design feature-rich produ=
cts. Learn how a data acquisition system could help you, in this Ebook, Fou=
r Things to Consider When Using a DAQ as a Data Logger.
Smart Jammer / DRFM Testing =E2=80=93 Test and Measurement Solutions for th=
e Next Level =20

The webinar introduces the concept of Digital RF Memory Jammers, describes =
their technology and the respective Test and Measurement challenges and sol=
utions from Rohde & Schwarz.
This email was sent by IEEE Spectrum
3 Park Avenue New York, NY 10016 USA

Interested in other IEEE Spectrum Newsletters?
Sign Up Here

Privacy Policy | Unsubscr=
ibe | -decoration: underline;">w00f0lb00" target=3D"_blank" style=3D"color: white; text-decoration: underl=
ine;" >Advertise












=C2=A92019 IEEE - All rights reserved. Use of this website signifies your a=
greement to the terms and conditions.

 

------=_Part_-1537037061_1522754085.1558620731868
Content-Type: text/html; charset=UTF-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">
ft-com:vml" xmlns:o=3D"urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office">
=20
IEEE Master email =20
=20
minimum-scale=3D1, maximum-scale=3D1" />=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
ttom: 0; margin-top: 0; margin-right: 0; -ms-text-size-adjust: 100%; margi=
n-left: 0; padding-top: 3px; padding-right: 0; padding-left: 0; width: 100%=
;">
; opacity:0; color:transparent; mso-line-height-rule:exactly; line-height:0=
; font-size:0px; overflow:hidden; border-width:0; display:none !important;"=
>News, analysis, and insight about engineering and technology from IEEE Spe=
ctrum


=20
=20
e=3D"-webkit-text-size-adjust: 100%; -ms-text-size-adjust: 100%; mso-table-=
lspace: 0pt; mso-table-rspace: 0pt; border-spacing: 0; border-collapse: co=
llapse;margin:0 auto;">=20

=20
=20
=20

=20
border=3D"0" width=3D"600" style=3D"border-collapse: collapse; margin:0 aut=
o;min-width:600px;">=20

=20
=20
=20

or:#f7f7f7;" bgcolor=3D"#f7f7f7">
0%;" class=3D"deviceWidth mktoModule" id=3D"body-text720a0833-57dd-45c1-8f7=
6-8d694820a81a">=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
llpadding=3D"0" cellspacing=3D"0" style=3D"width:500px;margin:0 auto;">=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
 
,helvetica;font-size:12px;line-height:18px;color:#000000;font-weight:normal=
;text-align:center;">=20
 

0%;" class=3D"deviceWidth mktoModule" id=3D"simple-image11">=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
pacing=3D"0" style=3D"width:100%;margin:0 auto;">=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
 
=20
=20
es/IEEESpectrum_InstituteAlert_MastheadNEW.jpg" width=3D"600" border=3D"0" =
style=3D"" />=20
 

0%;" class=3D"deviceWidth mktoModule" id=3D"body-text702d6399-de25-43be-8c5=
6-9df09085a291">=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
llpadding=3D"0" cellspacing=3D"0" style=3D"width:500px;margin:0 auto;">=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
 
,helvetica;font-size:12px;line-height:18px;color:#000000;font-weight:normal=
;text-align:center;">=20
85a291">=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
"http://connect.ieee.org/eU0lhH03000PGb0f4423w0a" target=3D"_blank" style=
=3D"text-decoration: none;"
>t-size: 13px; border-radius: 5px;">JOIN IEEE
#535353; font-family: Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif, 'Open Sans'; font-size:=
14px; font-style: normal; line-height: 1em;" mce-data-marked=3D"1">23 May =
2019 
=20
 

0%;" class=3D"deviceWidth mktoModule" id=3D"sec-divider546e695b-6945-4581-8=
ac2-a156343bf76d">=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
llpadding=3D"0" cellspacing=3D"0" style=3D"width:500px;margin:0 auto;">=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
olid #dbdbdb;"> 
 

0%;" class=3D"deviceWidth mktoModule" id=3D"left-image-large1a16ace2-c173-4=
7e0-8311-2527b0718f70">=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
llpadding=3D"0" cellspacing=3D"0" style=3D"width:500px;margin:0 auto;">=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
 
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=3D"vertical-align:middle;width:270px;">=20
width:230px;">=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
,helvetica;font-size:21px;line-height:28px;color:#000000;font-weight:normal=
;text-align:left;">=20
b0718f70">=20
=20

Arial, sans-serif, 'Open Sans'; font-style: normal; font-size: 16px; line-=
height: 1.1;">"http://connect.ieee.org/z0fl3a30004PUib4Gw30H00" target=3D"_blank" style=
=3D"text-decoration: none; color: #3a80be;"
>Ultrafast Motion-Planning Chip Could Make Autonomous Cars Safer

=
=20

n Sans'; font-size: 14px; font-style: normal; line-height: 1.4;">e=3D"color: #000000; font-family: Arial; font-size: 13px; font-style: norma=
l; font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: =
400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: left; text-indent: 0px=
; text-transform: none;=20
white-space: pre-wrap; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-wi=
dth: 0px; background-color: #ffffff; text-decoration-style: initial; text-d=
ecoration-color: initial; display: inline !important; float: none;">Self-dr=
iving cars rely on motion-planning systems that govern steering, accelerati=
on, and braking after considering multiple possible trajectories that the c=
ar might take in response to what other cars or pedestrians might do. Realt=
ime Robotics=E2=80=99 motion-planning processor runs through the list of po=
ssible actions so quickly that it can consider even the improbable ones=E2=
=80=94which makes autonomous vehicles better at handling unexpected occurre=
nces.

=20
=20
=20
27b0718f70">
 

0%;" class=3D"deviceWidth mktoModule" id=3D"sec-divider6e1a25c5-488d-427e-a=
4ae-703136cbe3e8">=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
llpadding=3D"0" cellspacing=3D"0" style=3D"width:500px;margin:0 auto;">=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
solid #000000;"> 
 

0%;" class=3D"deviceWidth mktoModule" id=3D"left-image-small6f4996e1-405b-4=
847-af27-6b675a1d2322">=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
llpadding=3D"0" cellspacing=3D"0" style=3D"width:500px;margin:0 auto;">=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
 
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=3D"vertical-align:middle;width:180px;">=20
width:320px;">=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
,helvetica;font-size:21px;line-height:28px;color:#000000;font-weight:normal=
;text-align:left;">=20
d2322">=20
=20
Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif, 'Open Sans'; font-style: normal; font-size: 1=
6px;">"http://connect.ieee.org/o03jU004b004wG04lHPaf30" target=3D"_blank" style=
=3D"text-decoration: none; color: #3a80be;"
>Advance your career with a master=E2=80=99s earned online
ng>=20

n Sans'; font-size: 14px; font-style: normal; line-height: 1.2;">e=3D"color: #000000; font-family: Arial; font-size: 13px; font-style: norma=
l; font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: =
400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: left; text-indent: 0px=
; text-transform: none; white-space: pre-wrap; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px=
; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; background-color: #ffffff; text-decoratio=
n-style: initial; text-decoration-color: initial; display: inline !importan=
t; float: none;">UW=E2=80=93Madison=E2=80=99s engineering master=E2=80=99s =
programs prepare you to contribute more to your field and build a rewarding=
career. Apply by June 1 for fall.

=20
=20
=20
5a1d2322">
 

0%;" class=3D"deviceWidth mktoModule" id=3D"sec-divider6e1a25c5-488d-427e-a=
4ae-703136cbe3e8e84cdad8-cec2-40ba-80b7-6143acb2d0d1">=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
llpadding=3D"0" cellspacing=3D"0" style=3D"width:500px;margin:0 auto;">=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
solid #000000;"> 
 

0%;" class=3D"deviceWidth mktoModule" id=3D"left-image-small88925cb2-6334-4=
44c-b3fe-ed893790a9b9">=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
llpadding=3D"0" cellspacing=3D"0" style=3D"width:500px;margin:0 auto;">=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
 
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=3D"vertical-align:middle;width:180px;">=20
width:320px;">=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
,helvetica;font-size:21px;line-height:28px;color:#000000;font-weight:normal=
;text-align:left;">=20
0a9b9">=20
=20
a, Arial, sans-serif, 'Open Sans'; font-style: normal; line-height: 1em; fo=
nt-size: 16px;">"http://connect.ieee.org/v04l0Ubk0a3HGw54P03f000" target=3D"_blank" style=
=3D"text-decoration: none; color: #3a80be;"
>Radar for Your Wrist


=20
=20
pen Sans'; font-size: 14px; font-style: normal; line-height: 1.2;">
Imec chip acts as personal radar for smartwatch gesture recognition.=20
=20
=20
3790a9b9">
 

0%;" class=3D"deviceWidth mktoModule" id=3D"left-image-small88925cb2-6334-4=
44c-b3fe-ed893790a9b97e39903d-8e5d-4082-8252-27f987535b5a">=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
llpadding=3D"0" cellspacing=3D"0" style=3D"width:500px;margin:0 auto;">=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
 
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=3D"vertical-align:middle;width:180px;">=20
width:320px;">=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
,helvetica;font-size:21px;line-height:28px;color:#000000;font-weight:normal=
;text-align:left;">=20
0a9b97e39903d-8e5d-4082-8252-27f987535b5a">=20
=20
pen Sans'; font-size: 14px; font-style: normal; line-height: 1.2;">
With traces of a user=E2=80=99s browsing history and online behavior, hack=
ers can build a fake virtual =E2=80=9Ctwin=E2=80=9D and use it to log in to=
a victim=E2=80=99s accounts.=20
=20
=20
3790a9b97e39903d-8e5d-4082-8252-27f987535b5a">
 

0%;" class=3D"deviceWidth mktoModule" id=3D"left-image-small88925cb2-6334-4=
44c-b3fe-ed893790a9b9ceff1abc-9b0c-46de-a299-83852f847f7c">=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
llpadding=3D"0" cellspacing=3D"0" style=3D"width:500px;margin:0 auto;">=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
 
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=3D"vertical-align:middle;width:180px;">=20
9ceff1abc-9b0c-46de-a299-83852f847f7c" mktolockimgsize=3D"true">=20
"http://connect.ieee.org/s0mb0340lPU70G0f4w30a0H" target=3D"_blank"
>e=3D"" alt=3D"Wireless network" />
=20
width:320px;">=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
,helvetica;font-size:21px;line-height:28px;color:#000000;font-weight:normal=
;text-align:left;">=20
0a9b9ceff1abc-9b0c-46de-a299-83852f847f7c">=20
=20
pen Sans'; font-size: 14px; font-style: normal; line-height: 1.2;">
Engineers have designed a scheme to let thousands of brain implants talk a=
t up to 10 megabits per second.=20
=20
=20
3790a9b9ceff1abc-9b0c-46de-a299-83852f847f7c">
 

0%;" class=3D"deviceWidth mktoModule" id=3D"left-image-small88925cb2-6334-4=
44c-b3fe-ed893790a9b9ceff1abc-9b0c-46de-a299-83852f847f7c758fe030-205e-4ba3=
-8cf5-4e2b9f7a4eab">=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
llpadding=3D"0" cellspacing=3D"0" style=3D"width:500px;margin:0 auto;">=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
 
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=3D"vertical-align:middle;width:180px;">=20
9ceff1abc-9b0c-46de-a299-83852f847f7c758fe030-205e-4ba3-8cf5-4e2b9f7a4eab" =
mktolockimgsize=3D"true">=20
"http://connect.ieee.org/Y0a4b08Uw00fl0033PG0nH4" target=3D"_blank"
>e=3D"" alt=3D"X-ray" />
=20
width:320px;">=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
,helvetica;font-size:21px;line-height:28px;color:#000000;font-weight:normal=
;text-align:left;">=20
0a9b9ceff1abc-9b0c-46de-a299-83852f847f7c758fe030-205e-4ba3-8cf5-4e2b9f7a4e=
ab">=20
=20
pen Sans'; font-size: 14px; font-style: normal; line-height: 1.2;">
The wonder crystal could yield imagers that are far more sensitive than co=
mmercial detectors.=20
=20
=20
3790a9b9ceff1abc-9b0c-46de-a299-83852f847f7c758fe030-205e-4ba3-8cf5-4e2b9f7=
a4eab">
 

0%;" class=3D"deviceWidth mktoModule" id=3D"header-text328a94fd-b6ab-437c-a=
8e7-8b3354bd1731">=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
llpadding=3D"0" cellspacing=3D"0" style=3D"width:500px;margin:0 auto;">=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
 
,helvetica;font-size:21px;line-height:26px;color:#000000;font-weight:bold;t=
ext-align:center;">=20
bd1731">=20
=20
Sponsored=20
=20
 

0%;" class=3D"deviceWidth mktoModule" id=3D"left-image-smalla68537b2-5185-4=
88f-ba81-7a81fee983d2">=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
llpadding=3D"0" cellspacing=3D"0" style=3D"width:500px;margin:0 auto;">=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
 
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=3D"vertical-align:middle;width:180px;">=20
width:320px;">=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
,helvetica;font-size:21px;line-height:28px;color:#000000;font-weight:normal=
;text-align:left;">=20
983d2">=20
=20
"http://connect.ieee.org/T9UGb0w04000lPo3034faH0" target=3D"_blank" style=
=3D"text-decoration: none; color: black;"
>Designing for EMI Testing: A Step-by-Step Guide
=20

=20

if; font-size: 14px; font-style: normal; line-height: 16px;">Download this =
free white paper and learn how to analyze EMI for more efficient R&D an=
d improved time-to-market.

=20
=20
=20
fee983d2">
 

0%;" class=3D"deviceWidth mktoModule" id=3D"left-image-smalla68537b2-5185-4=
88f-ba81-7a81fee983d259211c06-064d-4fa8-b3fc-6b6428fcf9b7">=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
llpadding=3D"0" cellspacing=3D"0" style=3D"width:500px;margin:0 auto;">=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
 
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=3D"vertical-align:middle;width:180px;">=20
259211c06-064d-4fa8-b3fc-6b6428fcf9b7" mktolockimgsize=3D"true">=20
"http://connect.ieee.org/Q0bH0lP0Gp33f0U4a00a4w0" target=3D"_blank"
>alt=3D"Ebook" style=3D"" />
=20
width:320px;">=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
,helvetica;font-size:21px;line-height:28px;color:#000000;font-weight:normal=
;text-align:left;">=20
983d259211c06-064d-4fa8-b3fc-6b6428fcf9b7">=20
=20
"http://connect.ieee.org/jfbP0433G004l0wUHaq0b00" target=3D"_blank" style=
=3D"text-decoration: none; color: black;"
>Reduce your test development time, increase throughput and improve the acc=
uracy of your test systems
=20

=20

if; font-size: 14px; font-style: normal; line-height: 16px;">There is a gro=
wing trend across all industries to design feature-rich products. Learn how=
a data acquisition system could help you, in this Ebook, Four Things to Co=
nsider When Using a DAQ as a Data Logger.

=20
=20
=20
fee983d259211c06-064d-4fa8-b3fc-6b6428fcf9b7">
 

0%;" class=3D"deviceWidth mktoModule" id=3D"left-image-smalla68537b2-5185-4=
88f-ba81-7a81fee983d259211c06-064d-4fa8-b3fc-6b6428fcf9b7fbcd7c25-c5b5-46ae=
-a360-8b13c4bc68c3">=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
llpadding=3D"0" cellspacing=3D"0" style=3D"width:500px;margin:0 auto;">=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
 
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=3D"vertical-align:middle;width:180px;">=20
259211c06-064d-4fa8-b3fc-6b6428fcf9b7fbcd7c25-c5b5-46ae-a360-8b13c4bc68c3" =
mktolockimgsize=3D"true">=20
"http://connect.ieee.org/urU000lP430a0c03bwfGH40" target=3D"_blank"
>alt=3D"Smart Jammer/DRFM Testing" style=3D"" />
=20
width:320px;">=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
,helvetica;font-size:21px;line-height:28px;color:#000000;font-weight:normal=
;text-align:left;">=20
983d259211c06-064d-4fa8-b3fc-6b6428fcf9b7fbcd7c25-c5b5-46ae-a360-8b13c4bc68=
c3">=20
=20
"http://connect.ieee.org/urU000lP430a0c03bwfGH40" target=3D"_blank" style=
=3D"text-decoration: none; color: black;"
>Smart Jammer / DRFM Testing =E2=80=93 Test and Measurement Solutions for t=
he Next Level
=20

=20

if; font-size: 14px; font-style: normal; line-height: 16px;">The webinar in=
troduces the concept of Digital RF Memory Jammers, describes their technolo=
gy and the respective Test and Measurement challenges and solutions from Ro=
hde & Schwarz.

=20
=20
=20
fee983d259211c06-064d-4fa8-b3fc-6b6428fcf9b7fbcd7c25-c5b5-46ae-a360-8b13c4b=
c68c3">
 

0%;" class=3D"deviceWidth mktoModule" id=3D"body-text">=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
llpadding=3D"0" cellspacing=3D"0" style=3D"width:500px;margin:0 auto;">=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
=20
 
,helvetica;font-size:12px;line-height:18px;color:#000000;font-weight:normal=
;text-align:center;">=20
 
=20
=20

zNjk2Ojg0NTM6MDozMzAzOjk6MTY0MzoxMDEyMzA2OnJ1YmVuQG1yYnJrbHluLmNvbQ%3D%3D" =
width=3D"1" height=3D"1" style=3D"display:none !important;" alt=3D"" />

 


------=_Part_-1537037061_1522754085.1558620731868--

--===============0884801159==
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
Hangout mailing list
Hangout-at-nylxs.com
http://lists.mrbrklyn.com/mailman/listinfo/hangout

--===============0884801159==--

  1. 2019-05-02 Ruben Safir <ruben-at-mrbrklyn.com> Subject: [Hangout - NYLXS] Obamacare in Court again
  2. 2019-05-02 Ruben Safir <mrbrklyn-at-panix.com> Re: [Hangout - NYLXS] Obamacare in Court again
  3. 2019-05-01 From: "Free Software Foundation" <info-at-fsf.org> Subject: [Hangout - NYLXS] Free Software Supporter Issue 133, May 2019
  4. 2019-05-03 Ruben Safir <ruben-at-mrbrklyn.com> Subject: [Hangout - NYLXS] NYC before it was picked apart
  5. 2019-05-06 Gabor Szabo <gabor-at-szabgab.com> Subject: [Hangout - NYLXS] [Perlweekly] #406 - Perl Toolchain Summit - 2019
  6. 2019-05-06 NCPA eCommunications <ncpa.ecommunications-at-ncpanet.org> Subject: [Hangout - NYLXS] One day with Gabe can improve your front-end
  7. 2019-05-08 Ruben Safir <mrbrklyn-at-panix.com> Subject: [Hangout - NYLXS] Fwd: Ascend NYC on May 22,
  8. 2019-05-09 IEEE Spectrum <deliver-at-ieee.org> Subject: [Hangout - NYLXS] Tech Alert
  9. 2019-05-12 Ruben Safir <ruben-at-mrbrklyn.com> Subject: [Hangout - NYLXS] Animal Farm
  10. 2019-05-12 mrbrklyn <mrbrklyn-at-panix.com> Subject: [Hangout - NYLXS] =?utf-8?q?Fwd=3A_Hiring_Senior_Tech_Talent=3F_?=
  11. 2019-05-13 Gabor Szabo <gabor-at-szabgab.com> Subject: [Hangout - NYLXS] [Perlweekly] #407 - What do you do when you can't
  12. 2019-05-13 Ascend NYC <jesse-at-joinascend.com> Subject: [Hangout - NYLXS] Get introduced to the Top Tech Stars who will be
  13. 2019-05-14 Ruben Safir <ruben-at-mrbrklyn.com> Subject: [Hangout - NYLXS] Your Cellphone OS wants to have a word with you
  14. 2019-05-13 From: =?utf-8?Q?Zo=C3=AB_Kooyman=2C_FSF?= <info-at-fsf.org> Subject: [Hangout - NYLXS] LibrePlanet 2019 videos now live!
  15. 2019-05-20 Gabor Szabo <gabor-at-szabgab.com> Subject: [Hangout - NYLXS] [Perlweekly] #408 - Are Perl Developers being
  16. 2019-05-22 Ruben Safir <ruben-at-mrbrklyn.com> Subject: [Hangout - NYLXS] NYLUG Hacking Meeting
  17. 2019-05-22 Ruben Safir <mrbrklyn-at-panix.com> Re: [Hangout - NYLXS] NYLUG Hacking Meeting
  18. 2019-05-22 Ruben Safir <ruben-at-mrbrklyn.com> Subject: [Hangout - NYLXS] seeing is believing
  19. 2019-05-23 Ruben Safir <ruben-at-mrbrklyn.com> Subject: [Hangout - NYLXS] mta solves overtime problem ... hires consultant
  20. 2019-05-23 IEEE Spectrum <deliver-at-ieee.org> Subject: [Hangout - NYLXS] Tech Alert
  21. 2019-05-16 IEEE Spectrum <deliver-at-ieee.org> Subject: [Hangout - NYLXS] Tech Alert
  22. 2019-05-14 IEEE Spectrum <deliver-at-ieee.org> Subject: [Hangout - NYLXS] The Institute Alert
  23. 2019-05-23 From: "SUSE" <news-at-suse.com> Subject: [Hangout - NYLXS] =?utf-8?q?Demystifying_Containers_=E2=80=93_Ker?=
  24. 2019-05-27 Ruben Safir <ruben.safir-at-my.liu.edu> Subject: [Hangout - NYLXS] Fwd: Tomorrow: Join us at "NYLUG Open Hacker
  25. 2019-05-28 From: "S." <sman356-at-yahoo.com> Subject: [Hangout - NYLXS] Fwd: Tomorrow: Join us... MARKED AS CANCELLED
  26. 2019-05-28 Ruben Safir <mrbrklyn-at-panix.com> Re: [Hangout - NYLXS] Fwd: Tomorrow: Join us... MARKED AS CANCELLED
  27. 2019-05-28 Ruben Safir <ruben.safir-at-my.liu.edu> Re: [Hangout - NYLXS] Interesting that you ask if going,
  28. 2019-05-28 Ruben Safir <ruben-at-mrbrklyn.com> Subject: [Hangout - NYLXS] Technite
  29. 2019-05-26 Gabor Szabo <gabor-at-szabgab.com> Subject: [Hangout - NYLXS] [Perlweekly] #409 - Fun with Python (programmers)
  30. 2019-05-28 IEEE Spectrum <deliver-at-ieee.org> Subject: [Hangout - NYLXS] The Institute Alert
  31. 2019-05-30 Ruben Safir <ruben-at-mrbrklyn.com> Subject: [Hangout - NYLXS] The Reaper ...
  32. 2019-05-31 Ruben Safir <ruben-at-mrbrklyn.com> Subject: [Hangout - NYLXS] copyright insanity
  33. 2019-05-31 From: "American Museum of Natural History" <learn-at-amnh.org> Subject: [Hangout - NYLXS] Sail into Summer with an Online Course for
  34. 2019-05-31 einker <eminker-at-gmail.com> Subject: [Hangout - NYLXS] Nice Linux Story to Share
  35. 2019-05-30 Rutgers University and HT Hosts <jesse-at-gohiretalent.net> Subject: [Hangout - NYLXS] Rutgers University Hosts HireNewJersey 2019
  36. 2019-05-28 Ruben Safir <ruben.safir-at-my.liu.edu> Subject: [Hangout - NYLXS] FYI - VC + Tech Summit

NYLXS are Do'ers and the first step of Doing is Joining! Join NYLXS and make a difference in your community today!