Mon Jun 24 08:48:06 2024
EVENTS
 FREE
SOFTWARE
INSTITUTE

POLITICS
JOBS
MEMBERS'
CORNER

MAILING
LIST

NYLXS Mailing Lists and Archives
NYLXS Members have a lot to say and share but we don't keep many secrets. Join the Hangout Mailing List and say your peice.

DATE 2016-04-01

HANGOUT

2024-06-24 | 2024-05-24 | 2024-04-24 | 2024-03-24 | 2024-02-24 | 2024-01-24 | 2023-12-24 | 2023-11-24 | 2023-10-24 | 2023-09-24 | 2023-08-24 | 2023-07-24 | 2023-06-24 | 2023-05-24 | 2023-04-24 | 2023-03-24 | 2023-02-24 | 2023-01-24 | 2022-12-24 | 2022-11-24 | 2022-10-24 | 2022-09-24 | 2022-08-24 | 2022-07-24 | 2022-06-24 | 2022-05-24 | 2022-04-24 | 2022-03-24 | 2022-02-24 | 2022-01-24 | 2021-12-24 | 2021-11-24 | 2021-10-24 | 2021-09-24 | 2021-08-24 | 2021-07-24 | 2021-06-24 | 2021-05-24 | 2021-04-24 | 2021-03-24 | 2021-02-24 | 2021-01-24 | 2020-12-24 | 2020-11-24 | 2020-10-24 | 2020-09-24 | 2020-08-24 | 2020-07-24 | 2020-06-24 | 2020-05-24 | 2020-04-24 | 2020-03-24 | 2020-02-24 | 2020-01-24 | 2019-12-24 | 2019-11-24 | 2019-10-24 | 2019-09-24 | 2019-08-24 | 2019-07-24 | 2019-06-24 | 2019-05-24 | 2019-04-24 | 2019-03-24 | 2019-02-24 | 2019-01-24 | 2018-12-24 | 2018-11-24 | 2018-10-24 | 2018-09-24 | 2018-08-24 | 2018-07-24 | 2018-06-24 | 2018-05-24 | 2018-04-24 | 2018-03-24 | 2018-02-24 | 2018-01-24 | 2017-12-24 | 2017-11-24 | 2017-10-24 | 2017-09-24 | 2017-08-24 | 2017-07-24 | 2017-06-24 | 2017-05-24 | 2017-04-24 | 2017-03-24 | 2017-02-24 | 2017-01-24 | 2016-12-24 | 2016-11-24 | 2016-10-24 | 2016-09-24 | 2016-08-24 | 2016-07-24 | 2016-06-24 | 2016-05-24 | 2016-04-24 | 2016-03-24 | 2016-02-24 | 2016-01-24 | 2015-12-24 | 2015-11-24 | 2015-10-24 | 2015-09-24 | 2015-08-24 | 2015-07-24 | 2015-06-24 | 2015-05-24 | 2015-04-24 | 2015-03-24 | 2015-02-24 | 2015-01-24 | 2014-12-24 | 2014-11-24 | 2014-10-24 | 2014-09-24 | 2014-08-24 | 2014-07-24 | 2014-06-24 | 2014-05-24 | 2014-04-24 | 2014-03-24 | 2014-02-24 | 2014-01-24 | 2013-12-24 | 2013-11-24 | 2013-10-24 | 2013-09-24 | 2013-08-24 | 2013-07-24 | 2013-06-24 | 2013-05-24 | 2013-04-24 | 2013-03-24 | 2013-02-24 | 2013-01-24 | 2012-12-24 | 2012-11-24 | 2012-10-24 | 2012-09-24 | 2012-08-24 | 2012-07-24 | 2012-06-24 | 2012-05-24 | 2012-04-24 | 2012-03-24 | 2012-02-24 | 2012-01-24 | 2011-12-24 | 2011-11-24 | 2011-10-24 | 2011-09-24 | 2011-08-24 | 2011-07-24 | 2011-06-24 | 2011-05-24 | 2011-04-24 | 2011-03-24 | 2011-02-24 | 2011-01-24 | 2010-12-24 | 2010-11-24 | 2010-10-24 | 2010-09-24 | 2010-08-24 | 2010-07-24 | 2010-06-24 | 2010-05-24 | 2010-04-24 | 2010-03-24 | 2010-02-24 | 2010-01-24 | 2009-12-24 | 2009-11-24 | 2009-10-24 | 2009-09-24 | 2009-08-24 | 2009-07-24 | 2009-06-24 | 2009-05-24 | 2009-04-24 | 2009-03-24 | 2009-02-24 | 2009-01-24 | 2008-12-24 | 2008-11-24 | 2008-10-24 | 2008-09-24 | 2008-08-24 | 2008-07-24 | 2008-06-24 | 2008-05-24 | 2008-04-24 | 2008-03-24 | 2008-02-24 | 2008-01-24 | 2007-12-24 | 2007-11-24 | 2007-10-24 | 2007-09-24 | 2007-08-24 | 2007-07-24 | 2007-06-24 | 2007-05-24 | 2007-04-24 | 2007-03-24 | 2007-02-24 | 2007-01-24 | 2006-12-24 | 2006-11-24 | 2006-10-24 | 2006-09-24 | 2006-08-24 | 2006-07-24 | 2006-06-24 | 2006-05-24 | 2006-04-24 | 2006-03-24 | 2006-02-24 | 2006-01-24 | 2005-12-24 | 2005-11-24 | 2005-10-24 | 2005-09-24 | 2005-08-24 | 2005-07-24 | 2005-06-24 | 2005-05-24 | 2005-04-24 | 2005-03-24 | 2005-02-24 | 2005-01-24 | 2004-12-24 | 2004-11-24 | 2004-10-24 | 2004-09-24 | 2004-08-24 | 2004-07-24 | 2004-06-24 | 2004-05-24 | 2004-04-24 | 2004-03-24 | 2004-02-24 | 2004-01-24 | 2003-12-24 | 2003-11-24 | 2003-10-24 | 2003-09-24 | 2003-08-24 | 2003-07-24 | 2003-06-24 | 2003-05-24 | 2003-04-24 | 2003-03-24 | 2003-02-24 | 2003-01-24 | 2002-12-24 | 2002-11-24 | 2002-10-24 | 2002-09-24 | 2002-08-24 | 2002-07-24 | 2002-06-24 | 2002-05-24 | 2002-04-24 | 2002-03-24 | 2002-02-24 | 2002-01-24 | 2001-12-24 | 2001-11-24 | 2001-10-24 | 2001-09-24 | 2001-08-24 | 2001-07-24 | 2001-06-24 | 2001-05-24 | 2001-04-24 | 2001-03-24 | 2001-02-24 | 2001-01-24 | 2000-12-24 | 2000-11-24 | 2000-10-24 | 2000-09-24 | 2000-08-24 | 2000-07-24 | 2000-06-24 | 2000-05-24 | 2000-04-24 | 2000-03-24 | 2000-02-24 | 2000-01-24 | 1999-12-24

Key: Value:

Key: Value:

MESSAGE
DATE 2016-04-08
FROM einker
SUBJECT Re: [Hangout-NYLXS] Fanless Desktop Solutions
From hangout-bounces-at-nylxs.com Fri Apr 8 09:35:01 2016
Return-Path:
X-Original-To: archive-at-mrbrklyn.com
Delivered-To: archive-at-mrbrklyn.com
Received: from www.mrbrklyn.com (www.mrbrklyn.com [96.57.23.82])
by mrbrklyn.com (Postfix) with ESMTP id 36E6C162A0A;
Fri, 8 Apr 2016 09:34:59 -0400 (EDT)
X-Original-To: hangout-at-nylxs.com
Delivered-To: hangout-at-nylxs.com
Received: from mail-ig0-f178.google.com (mail-ig0-f178.google.com
[209.85.213.178]) by mrbrklyn.com (Postfix) with ESMTP id 7DAD4161224
for ; Fri, 8 Apr 2016 09:34:53 -0400 (EDT)
Received: by mail-ig0-f178.google.com with SMTP id g8so16032044igr.0
for ; Fri, 08 Apr 2016 06:34:53 -0700 (PDT)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113;
h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to;
bh=LKeYcPuc/kwAr/LBwLHMzxVi1P2+Ztjd8/VxkRVG/u8=;
b=M11Ao9hUvRU05HNNGqfxQ6WAXs3+P0qobRal8KS0ejgADOH4+krUg8gVsa4Fjdw0E9
fOYWIT1DNBfXem9I318j9j/N7YMpBhmsL+82asSvjcDWjwOU8esqaxQPhf2Ud8Jt1V28
KoQRMq6PSUbTP/4RaZh64PNB3WGeqRpXxC92YdR4wJZsG0dbcAsn16VCAZr/wCqBM8JC
zIgRCuISpL5MOqr41wKPnwA8l4xG3xAqaKj3oX/0rMSJ4sZ5JpDiLZ6/TbE8FMyu3Nmf
uOgUoHSwRbwPUS7wAf8nv4GgylM8cl/YFuwjCbGE9fowOdEWqE/wh6R35G7QZ1z2QcNK
HEaQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
d=1e100.net; s=20130820;
h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date
:message-id:subject:from:to;
bh=LKeYcPuc/kwAr/LBwLHMzxVi1P2+Ztjd8/VxkRVG/u8=;
b=Q7VOEoSfqtJ/XL8eH/SxYIrzU15KdSryyhu9IXJkzlbHmbfktCSqd5XxZDz5M3eJ6w
4f9Nv99/3jsptJ58yF8tnaqIYAoRHYkoiPG+PAJOWpDVI+1J+jhvdLaAnZ7slJ0pqv2R
rx89x87XL80NZh16Dn5K2XMYPF++tWwMYl+a6HFsMQN+Tq+z3kaRt7NXdL4AcG+Pz2q/
/WWbBQ4OhVnhTe+GX9W3syeTwOYOSYMKedy5YlI8NRXaHthT0RKQ/7B+dcyw4efallZV
E1DJU9EbtV73atP23Nsb18W3q+e20F5kX5YcN/sgr5esqAmdNmlY8QtocAucODi9xfmX
ebIQ==
X-Gm-Message-State: AD7BkJJ/6kkUauSNxYlCbPTb0y2zyLpGdWrIheMHdAIu0tEPbSsrvyTENv234mi8N3fy5k31CJY+z0Anp6J3kw==
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-Received: by 10.50.230.17 with SMTP id su17mr3529228igc.80.1460122492933;
Fri, 08 Apr 2016 06:34:52 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.36.92.18 with HTTP; Fri, 8 Apr 2016 06:34:52 -0700 (PDT)
In-Reply-To: <57072FE8.50902-at-my.liu.edu>
References: <57072F5D.4000504-at-mrbrklyn.com>
<57072FE8.50902-at-my.liu.edu>
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2016 09:34:52 -0400
Message-ID:
From: einker
To: NYLXS Discussions List
X-Content-Filtered-By: Mailman/MimeDel 2.1.17
Subject: Re: [Hangout-NYLXS] Fanless Desktop Solutions
X-BeenThere: hangout-at-nylxs.com
X-Mailman-Version: 2.1.17
Precedence: list
Reply-To: NYLXS Discussions List
List-Id: NYLXS Discussions List
List-Unsubscribe: ,

List-Archive:
List-Post:
List-Help:
List-Subscribe: ,

Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="===============0271417253=="
Errors-To: hangout-bounces-at-nylxs.com
Sender: "hangout"

--===============0271417253==
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=f46d04289c1d851f19052ff942fb

--f46d04289c1d851f19052ff942fb
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

While I like the look and thought behind this unit, pricing can't be
ignored.
You are paying a high price for the convenience of a fanless small unit.

On Fri, Apr 8, 2016 at 12:13 AM, Ruben Safir wrote=
:

> On 04/08/2016 12:11 AM, Ruben Safir wrote:
> > http://airtop-pc.com/airtop/airtop-models/airtop-w/
> >
> > How Airtop-W can transform the work environment quality
> >
> > Airtop-W was designed to be a distraction-free high-performance
> workstation.
> > Airtop-W has no fans so it is silent. It packs a Xeon CPU and a
> > full-height Quadro GPU with plenty of RAM, storage and networking
> > capabilities to ensure performance and responsiveness. Airtop-W is
> > smaller than all major-brand SFF workstations and encased in an elegant
> > aluminium housing that fits nicely on any desk. In case you have to add
> > RAM or install another hard disk the process is easy and tool-free =E2=
=80=93
> > Airtop opens like a clamshell with a click on its top-bar without
> > messing the connected cables.
> > Key benefits of Airtop-W
> >
> > Silent fanless cooling
> > High performance with Xeon E3 V4 CPU + Quadro M4000 graphics card
> > Up to 32 GB ECC RAM
> > 6 storage devices, over 10 TB total storage capacity, RAID support
> > Dual Gbit Ethernet + WLAN 802.11ac
> > Small form factor =E2=80=93 7.5 liter, 10 cm width, 30 cm height
> > Tool-free clamshell opening
> > 5 year warranty
> >
>
>
> Model Airtop-W
> Name Airtop-W
> Part Number AIRTOP-CE31285LV4-W-GQM4000-FM4U
> Block Diagram Airtop-W Block Diagram
> Current HW Revision 1.1
> Long Term Availability 2022
> Processor Airtop-W
> Type Intel 5th Gen Xeon Processor E3-1285L v4
> Socket FCLGA1150
> Cores 64-bit quad core
> Intel Hyper-Threading Technology
> Clock speed 3.4 GHz (turbo boost up to 3.8 GHz)
> TDP 65W
> Chipset Intel C226 Chipset (Lynx Point)
> Memory Airtop-W
> Supported 2x Unbuffered DIMM 240-pin DDR3 SDRAM
> Up to 32GB (2x 16GB) ECC/Non-ECC DDR3-1866
> Installed Not installed
> Storage Airtop-W
> Supported All SATA3.0 ports (up to 6 Gbps)
> 4x 2.5=E2=80=9D HDD/SSD in disks cartridge
> 1x M.2 2280 M-key slot
> 1x mSATA slot
> Installed Not installed
> RAID Intel Rapid Storage Technology
> RAID 0/1/5/10 support6
> Integrated Graphics Airtop-W
> GPU Intel Iris Pro Graphics 6300
> Up to 7x independent displays supported
> Display I/F 1 DisplayPort 1.2 up to 3840 x 2160 -at- 60 Hz
> Display I/F 2 HDMI 1.4a up to 4096 x 2304 -at- 24 Hz
> Display I/F 3 HDMI 1.4a up to 4096 x 2304 -at- 24 Hz
> Discrete Graphics Airtop-W
> GPU NVIDIA Quadro M4000 Graphics Card
> Display I/F 1 DisplayPort 1.2 up to 4096=C3=972160 -at- 60H
> Display I/F 2 DisplayPort 1.2 up to 4096=C3=972160 -at- 60H
> Display I/F 3 DisplayPort 1.2 up to 4096=C3=972160 -at- 60H
> Display I/F 4 DisplayPort 1.2 up to 4096=C3=972160 -at- 60H
> Audio Airtop-W
> Codec Realtek ALC886 HD audio codec
> Audio Output Digital 5.1-ch TOSLINK output
> Analog 2-ch stereo output
> 3.5mm jack
> Audio Input Analog microphone input
> 3.5mm jack
> Networking Airtop-W
> LAN 2x GbE LAN ports
> LAN1: Intel I218 GbE PHY (PCH integrated MAC) (RJ-45)
> LAN2: Intel I210 GbE controller (RJ-45)
> Wireless Airtop-W
> WLAN WLAN 802.11ac (2.4/5GHz dual band Intel 7260HMW)
> Bluetooth Bluetooth 4.0
> Cellular 2x micro SIM slot (6 pins)4
> Connectivity Airtop-W
> USB3 4x USB 3.0 (back)
> USB2 2x USB 2.0 (back)
> 4x USB 2.0 (front)
> Serial 3x Serial communication ports
> COM0: Full RS232 via mini serial connector
> COM1: 2-wire RS232 via mini serial connector
> COM3: 2-wire RS232 via mini serial connector
> Expansion Airtop-W
> PCI Express 1x 16 PCIe 3.0 (up to 8 Gbps) Graphics Card
> Full-height
> Mini PCIe 1 Intel 7260HMW WLAN/BT module
> Mini PCIe 2 Full-size slot available
> FACE Module 4x USB2.0
> Advanced Technologies Airtop-W
> vPRO Yes
> AMT Yes
> CPU Virtualization Yes
> AES Yes
> Special Functionality Auto-On
> Wake-on-LAN
> Wake-on-Timer
> PXE Boot
> Watchdog
> I3M =E2=80=93 Integrated Interactive Information Monitor
> BIOS Airtop-W
> Vendor Phoenix
> Features BIOS Legacy mode
> UEFI 2.3.1
> Secure Boot
> Operating System Airtop-W
> Supported Windows 7/8/10
> Windows Server 2012 R2
> Linux Mint
> Installed Not installed
> Operating Conditions Airtop-W
> Input Voltage Unregulated 15 =E2=80=93 20VDC input1
> Dual power input for redundancy
> Power Consumption 10W =E2=80=93 200W
> Operating Temperature Standard: 0=C2=B0C to 45=C2=B0C8
> Extended: -20=C2=B0C to 70=C2=B0C
> Industrial: -40=C2=B0C to 70=C2=B0C
>
> Relative Humidity 5% to 95% (non condensing)
> MTTF > 100,000 hours
> Enclosure Airtop-W
> Material All Aluminum
> Cooling Passive Zero-Fans Natural Airflow (NAF) cooling7
> Dimensions 10 cm (W) x 30 cm (H) x 25.5 cm (D)
> 4=E2=80=9D (W) x 12=E2=80=9D (H) x 10=E2=80=9D (D)
> Weight 5.8 kg
> Package Airtop-W
> In the Box 1. Airtop computer
> 2. Power supply: input 100-240VAC 50/60Hz, 250W output 19VDC 13.15A
> 3. Video HDMI to DVI adapter
> 4. WiFi 2.4GHz/5GHz band 2 antennas
> 5. Mini-serial to DB9-male adapter cable
> Warranty 5 years
> Notes 1. Nominal input voltage: 19V
> 2. Add-on slot features full height PCI Express cards
> 4. For use with Cellular Modem kit
> 6. Software RAID functionality
> 7. Patent pending Natural Airflow (NAF) fanless cooling technology
> 8. Consult storage temperature ratings
> --
> So many immigrant groups have swept through our town
> that Brooklyn, like Atlantis, reaches mythological
> proportions in the mind of the world - RI Safir 1998
> http://www.mrbrklyn.com
>
> DRM is THEFT - We are the STAKEHOLDERS - RI Safir 2002
> http://www.nylxs.com - Leadership Development in Free Software
> http://www2.mrbrklyn.com/resources - Unpublished Archive
> http://www.coinhangout.com - coins!
> http://www.brooklyn-living.com
>
> Being so tracked is for FARM ANIMALS and and extermination camps,
> but incompatible with living as a free human being. -RI Safir 2013
> _______________________________________________
> hangout mailing list
> hangout-at-nylxs.com
> http://www.nylxs.com/
>



--=20
Regards,

Evan M. Inker

--f46d04289c1d851f19052ff942fb
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8"


While I like the look and thought behind this unit, pricing can't be
ignored.
You are paying a high price for the convenience of a fanless small
unit.

On Fri, Apr 8, 2016 at 12:13 AM, Ruben Safir
<[1]ruben.safir-at-my.liu.edu> wrote:

On 04/08/2016 12:11 AM, Ruben Safir wrote:
> [2]http://airtop-pc.com/airtop/airtop-models/airtop-w/
>
> How Airtop-W can transform the work environment quality
>
> Airtop-W was designed to be a distraction-free high-performance
workstation.
> Airtop-W has no fans so it is silent. It packs a Xeon CPU and a
> full-height Quadro GPU with plenty of RAM, storage and networking
> capabilities to ensure performance and responsiveness. Airtop-W is
> smaller than all major-brand SFF workstations and encased in an
elegant
> aluminium housing that fits nicely on any desk. In case you have
to add
> RAM or install another hard disk the process is easy and tool-free
?
> Airtop opens like a clamshell with a click on its top-bar without
> messing the connected cables.
> Key benefits of Airtop-W
>
>? ? ? Silent fanless cooling
>? ? ? High performance with Xeon E3 V4 CPU + Quadro M4000
graphics card
>? ? ? Up to 32 GB ECC RAM
>? ? ? 6 storage devices, over 10 TB total storage capacity, RAID
support
>? ? ? Dual Gbit Ethernet + WLAN 802.11ac
>? ? ? Small form factor ? 7.5 liter, 10 cm width, 30 cm height
>? ? ? Tool-free clamshell opening
>? ? ? 5 year warranty
>
Model? ? Airtop-W
Name? ? Airtop-W
Part Number? ? ? AIRTOP-CE31285LV4-W-GQM4000-FM4U
Block Diagram? ? Airtop-W Block Diagram
Current HW Revision? ? ? 1.1
Long Term Availability? 2022
Processor? ? ? ? Airtop-W
Type? ? Intel 5th Gen Xeon Processor E3-1285L v4
Socket? FCLGA1150
Cores? ? 64-bit quad core
Intel Hyper-Threading Technology
Clock speed? ? ? 3.4 GHz (turbo boost up to 3.8 GHz)
TDP? ? ? 65W
Chipset? ? ? ? ? Intel C226 Chipset (Lynx Point)
Memory? Airtop-W
Supported? ? ? ? 2x Unbuffered DIMM 240-pin DDR3 SDRAM
Up to 32GB (2x 16GB) ECC/Non-ECC DDR3-1866
Installed? ? ? ? Not installed
Storage? ? ? ? ? Airtop-W
Supported? ? ? ? All SATA3.0 ports (up to 6 Gbps)
4x 2.5? HDD/SSD in disks cartridge
1x M.2 2280 M-key slot
1x mSATA slot
Installed? ? ? ? Not installed
RAID? ? Intel Rapid Storage Technology
RAID 0/1/5/10 support6
Integrated Graphics? ? ? Airtop-W
GPU? ? ? Intel Iris Pro Graphics 6300
Up to 7x independent displays supported
Display I/F 1? ? DisplayPort 1.2 up to 3840 x 2160 -at- 60 Hz
Display I/F 2? ? HDMI 1.4a up to 4096 x 2304 -at- 24 Hz
Display I/F 3? ? HDMI 1.4a up to 4096 x 2304 -at- 24 Hz
Discrete Graphics? ? ? ? Airtop-W
GPU? ? ? NVIDIA Quadro M4000 Graphics Card
Display I/F 1? ? DisplayPort 1.2 up to 4096?2160 -at- 60H
Display I/F 2? ? DisplayPort 1.2 up to 4096?2160 -at- 60H
Display I/F 3? ? DisplayPort 1.2 up to 4096?2160 -at- 60H
Display I/F 4? ? DisplayPort 1.2 up to 4096?2160 -at- 60H
Audio? ? Airtop-W
Codec? ? Realtek ALC886 HD audio codec
Audio Output? ? Digital 5.1-ch TOSLINK output
Analog 2-ch stereo output
3.5mm jack
Audio Input? ? ? Analog microphone input
3.5mm jack
Networking? ? ? Airtop-W
LAN? ? ? 2x GbE LAN ports
LAN1: Intel I218 GbE PHY (PCH integrated MAC) (RJ-45)
LAN2: Intel I210 GbE controller (RJ-45)
Wireless? ? ? ? Airtop-W
WLAN? ? WLAN 802.11ac (2.4/5GHz dual band Intel 7260HMW)
Bluetooth? ? ? ? Bluetooth 4.0
Cellular? ? ? ? 2x micro SIM slot (6 pins)4
Connectivity? ? Airtop-W
USB3? ? 4x USB 3.0 (back)
USB2? ? 2x USB 2.0 (back)
4x USB 2.0 (front)
Serial? 3x Serial communication ports
COM0: Full RS232 via mini serial connector
COM1: 2-wire RS232 via mini serial connector
COM3: 2-wire RS232 via mini serial connector
Expansion? ? ? ? Airtop-W
PCI Express? ? ? 1x 16 PCIe 3.0 (up to 8 Gbps) Graphics Card
Full-height
Mini PCIe 1? ? ? Intel 7260HMW WLAN/BT module
Mini PCIe 2? ? ? Full-size slot available
FACE Module? ? ? 4x USB2.0
Advanced Technologies? ? Airtop-W
vPRO? ? Yes
AMT? ? ? Yes
CPU Virtualization? ? ? Yes
AES? ? ? Yes
Special Functionality? ? Auto-On
Wake-on-LAN
Wake-on-Timer
PXE Boot
Watchdog
I3M ? Integrated Interactive Information Monitor
BIOS? ? Airtop-W
Vendor? Phoenix
Features? ? ? ? BIOS Legacy mode
UEFI 2.3.1
Secure Boot
Operating System? ? ? ? Airtop-W
Supported? ? ? ? Windows 7/8/10
Windows Server 2012 R2
Linux Mint
Installed? ? ? ? Not installed
Operating Conditions? ? Airtop-W
Input Voltage? ? Unregulated 15 ? 20VDC input1
Dual power input for redundancy
Power Consumption? ? ? ? 10W ? 200W
Operating Temperature? ? Standard: 0°C to 45°C8
Extended: -20°C to 70°C
Industrial: -40°C to 70°C
Relative Humidity? ? ? ? 5% to 95% (non condensing)
MTTF? ? > 100,000 hours
Enclosure? ? ? ? Airtop-W
Material? ? ? ? All Aluminum
Cooling? ? ? ? ? Passive Zero-Fans Natural Airflow (NAF)
cooling7
Dimensions? ? ? 10 cm (W) x 30 cm (H) x 25.5 cm (D)
4? (W) x 12? (H) x 10? (D)
Weight? 5.8 kg
Package? ? ? ? ? Airtop-W
In the Box? ? ? 1. Airtop computer
2. Power supply: input 100-240VAC 50/60Hz, 250W output 19VDC 13.15A
3. Video HDMI to DVI adapter
4. WiFi 2.4GHz/5GHz band 2 antennas
5. Mini-serial to DB9-male adapter cable
Warranty? ? ? ? 5 years
Notes? ? 1. Nominal input voltage: 19V
2. Add-on slot features full height PCI Express cards
4. For use with Cellular Modem kit
6. Software RAID functionality
7. Patent pending Natural Airflow (NAF) fanless cooling technology
8. Consult storage temperature ratings
--
So many immigrant groups have swept through our town
that Brooklyn, like Atlantis, reaches mythological
proportions in the mind of the world - RI Safir 1998
[3]http://www.mrbrklyn.com
DRM is THEFT - We are the STAKEHOLDERS - RI Safir 2002
[4]http://www.nylxs.com - Leadership Development in Free Software
[5]http://www2.mrbrklyn.com/resources - Unpublished Archive
[6]http://www.coinhangout.com - coins!
[7]http://www.brooklyn-living.com
Being so tracked is for FARM ANIMALS and and extermination camps,
but incompatible with living as a free human being. -RI Safir 2013
_______________________________________________
hangout mailing list
[8]hangout-at-nylxs.com
[9]http://www.nylxs.com/

--
Regards,
Evan M. Inker

References

1. mailto:ruben.safir-at-my.liu.edu
2. http://airtop-pc.com/airtop/airtop-models/airtop-w/
3. http://www.mrbrklyn.com/
4. http://www.nylxs.com/
5. http://www2.mrbrklyn.com/resources
6. http://www.coinhangout.com/
7. http://www.brooklyn-living.com/
8. mailto:hangout-at-nylxs.com
9. http://www.nylxs.com/

--f46d04289c1d851f19052ff942fb--

--===============0271417253==
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
hangout mailing list
hangout-at-nylxs.com
http://www.nylxs.com/
--===============0271417253==--

--===============0271417253==
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=f46d04289c1d851f19052ff942fb

--f46d04289c1d851f19052ff942fb
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

While I like the look and thought behind this unit, pricing can't be
ignored.
You are paying a high price for the convenience of a fanless small unit.

On Fri, Apr 8, 2016 at 12:13 AM, Ruben Safir wrote=
:

> On 04/08/2016 12:11 AM, Ruben Safir wrote:
> > http://airtop-pc.com/airtop/airtop-models/airtop-w/
> >
> > How Airtop-W can transform the work environment quality
> >
> > Airtop-W was designed to be a distraction-free high-performance
> workstation.
> > Airtop-W has no fans so it is silent. It packs a Xeon CPU and a
> > full-height Quadro GPU with plenty of RAM, storage and networking
> > capabilities to ensure performance and responsiveness. Airtop-W is
> > smaller than all major-brand SFF workstations and encased in an elegant
> > aluminium housing that fits nicely on any desk. In case you have to add
> > RAM or install another hard disk the process is easy and tool-free =E2=
=80=93
> > Airtop opens like a clamshell with a click on its top-bar without
> > messing the connected cables.
> > Key benefits of Airtop-W
> >
> > Silent fanless cooling
> > High performance with Xeon E3 V4 CPU + Quadro M4000 graphics card
> > Up to 32 GB ECC RAM
> > 6 storage devices, over 10 TB total storage capacity, RAID support
> > Dual Gbit Ethernet + WLAN 802.11ac
> > Small form factor =E2=80=93 7.5 liter, 10 cm width, 30 cm height
> > Tool-free clamshell opening
> > 5 year warranty
> >
>
>
> Model Airtop-W
> Name Airtop-W
> Part Number AIRTOP-CE31285LV4-W-GQM4000-FM4U
> Block Diagram Airtop-W Block Diagram
> Current HW Revision 1.1
> Long Term Availability 2022
> Processor Airtop-W
> Type Intel 5th Gen Xeon Processor E3-1285L v4
> Socket FCLGA1150
> Cores 64-bit quad core
> Intel Hyper-Threading Technology
> Clock speed 3.4 GHz (turbo boost up to 3.8 GHz)
> TDP 65W
> Chipset Intel C226 Chipset (Lynx Point)
> Memory Airtop-W
> Supported 2x Unbuffered DIMM 240-pin DDR3 SDRAM
> Up to 32GB (2x 16GB) ECC/Non-ECC DDR3-1866
> Installed Not installed
> Storage Airtop-W
> Supported All SATA3.0 ports (up to 6 Gbps)
> 4x 2.5=E2=80=9D HDD/SSD in disks cartridge
> 1x M.2 2280 M-key slot
> 1x mSATA slot
> Installed Not installed
> RAID Intel Rapid Storage Technology
> RAID 0/1/5/10 support6
> Integrated Graphics Airtop-W
> GPU Intel Iris Pro Graphics 6300
> Up to 7x independent displays supported
> Display I/F 1 DisplayPort 1.2 up to 3840 x 2160 -at- 60 Hz
> Display I/F 2 HDMI 1.4a up to 4096 x 2304 -at- 24 Hz
> Display I/F 3 HDMI 1.4a up to 4096 x 2304 -at- 24 Hz
> Discrete Graphics Airtop-W
> GPU NVIDIA Quadro M4000 Graphics Card
> Display I/F 1 DisplayPort 1.2 up to 4096=C3=972160 -at- 60H
> Display I/F 2 DisplayPort 1.2 up to 4096=C3=972160 -at- 60H
> Display I/F 3 DisplayPort 1.2 up to 4096=C3=972160 -at- 60H
> Display I/F 4 DisplayPort 1.2 up to 4096=C3=972160 -at- 60H
> Audio Airtop-W
> Codec Realtek ALC886 HD audio codec
> Audio Output Digital 5.1-ch TOSLINK output
> Analog 2-ch stereo output
> 3.5mm jack
> Audio Input Analog microphone input
> 3.5mm jack
> Networking Airtop-W
> LAN 2x GbE LAN ports
> LAN1: Intel I218 GbE PHY (PCH integrated MAC) (RJ-45)
> LAN2: Intel I210 GbE controller (RJ-45)
> Wireless Airtop-W
> WLAN WLAN 802.11ac (2.4/5GHz dual band Intel 7260HMW)
> Bluetooth Bluetooth 4.0
> Cellular 2x micro SIM slot (6 pins)4
> Connectivity Airtop-W
> USB3 4x USB 3.0 (back)
> USB2 2x USB 2.0 (back)
> 4x USB 2.0 (front)
> Serial 3x Serial communication ports
> COM0: Full RS232 via mini serial connector
> COM1: 2-wire RS232 via mini serial connector
> COM3: 2-wire RS232 via mini serial connector
> Expansion Airtop-W
> PCI Express 1x 16 PCIe 3.0 (up to 8 Gbps) Graphics Card
> Full-height
> Mini PCIe 1 Intel 7260HMW WLAN/BT module
> Mini PCIe 2 Full-size slot available
> FACE Module 4x USB2.0
> Advanced Technologies Airtop-W
> vPRO Yes
> AMT Yes
> CPU Virtualization Yes
> AES Yes
> Special Functionality Auto-On
> Wake-on-LAN
> Wake-on-Timer
> PXE Boot
> Watchdog
> I3M =E2=80=93 Integrated Interactive Information Monitor
> BIOS Airtop-W
> Vendor Phoenix
> Features BIOS Legacy mode
> UEFI 2.3.1
> Secure Boot
> Operating System Airtop-W
> Supported Windows 7/8/10
> Windows Server 2012 R2
> Linux Mint
> Installed Not installed
> Operating Conditions Airtop-W
> Input Voltage Unregulated 15 =E2=80=93 20VDC input1
> Dual power input for redundancy
> Power Consumption 10W =E2=80=93 200W
> Operating Temperature Standard: 0=C2=B0C to 45=C2=B0C8
> Extended: -20=C2=B0C to 70=C2=B0C
> Industrial: -40=C2=B0C to 70=C2=B0C
>
> Relative Humidity 5% to 95% (non condensing)
> MTTF > 100,000 hours
> Enclosure Airtop-W
> Material All Aluminum
> Cooling Passive Zero-Fans Natural Airflow (NAF) cooling7
> Dimensions 10 cm (W) x 30 cm (H) x 25.5 cm (D)
> 4=E2=80=9D (W) x 12=E2=80=9D (H) x 10=E2=80=9D (D)
> Weight 5.8 kg
> Package Airtop-W
> In the Box 1. Airtop computer
> 2. Power supply: input 100-240VAC 50/60Hz, 250W output 19VDC 13.15A
> 3. Video HDMI to DVI adapter
> 4. WiFi 2.4GHz/5GHz band 2 antennas
> 5. Mini-serial to DB9-male adapter cable
> Warranty 5 years
> Notes 1. Nominal input voltage: 19V
> 2. Add-on slot features full height PCI Express cards
> 4. For use with Cellular Modem kit
> 6. Software RAID functionality
> 7. Patent pending Natural Airflow (NAF) fanless cooling technology
> 8. Consult storage temperature ratings
> --
> So many immigrant groups have swept through our town
> that Brooklyn, like Atlantis, reaches mythological
> proportions in the mind of the world - RI Safir 1998
> http://www.mrbrklyn.com
>
> DRM is THEFT - We are the STAKEHOLDERS - RI Safir 2002
> http://www.nylxs.com - Leadership Development in Free Software
> http://www2.mrbrklyn.com/resources - Unpublished Archive
> http://www.coinhangout.com - coins!
> http://www.brooklyn-living.com
>
> Being so tracked is for FARM ANIMALS and and extermination camps,
> but incompatible with living as a free human being. -RI Safir 2013
> _______________________________________________
> hangout mailing list
> hangout-at-nylxs.com
> http://www.nylxs.com/
>



--=20
Regards,

Evan M. Inker

--f46d04289c1d851f19052ff942fb
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8"


While I like the look and thought behind this unit, pricing can't be
ignored.
You are paying a high price for the convenience of a fanless small
unit.

On Fri, Apr 8, 2016 at 12:13 AM, Ruben Safir
<[1]ruben.safir-at-my.liu.edu> wrote:

On 04/08/2016 12:11 AM, Ruben Safir wrote:
> [2]http://airtop-pc.com/airtop/airtop-models/airtop-w/
>
> How Airtop-W can transform the work environment quality
>
> Airtop-W was designed to be a distraction-free high-performance
workstation.
> Airtop-W has no fans so it is silent. It packs a Xeon CPU and a
> full-height Quadro GPU with plenty of RAM, storage and networking
> capabilities to ensure performance and responsiveness. Airtop-W is
> smaller than all major-brand SFF workstations and encased in an
elegant
> aluminium housing that fits nicely on any desk. In case you have
to add
> RAM or install another hard disk the process is easy and tool-free
?
> Airtop opens like a clamshell with a click on its top-bar without
> messing the connected cables.
> Key benefits of Airtop-W
>
>? ? ? Silent fanless cooling
>? ? ? High performance with Xeon E3 V4 CPU + Quadro M4000
graphics card
>? ? ? Up to 32 GB ECC RAM
>? ? ? 6 storage devices, over 10 TB total storage capacity, RAID
support
>? ? ? Dual Gbit Ethernet + WLAN 802.11ac
>? ? ? Small form factor ? 7.5 liter, 10 cm width, 30 cm height
>? ? ? Tool-free clamshell opening
>? ? ? 5 year warranty
>
Model? ? Airtop-W
Name? ? Airtop-W
Part Number? ? ? AIRTOP-CE31285LV4-W-GQM4000-FM4U
Block Diagram? ? Airtop-W Block Diagram
Current HW Revision? ? ? 1.1
Long Term Availability? 2022
Processor? ? ? ? Airtop-W
Type? ? Intel 5th Gen Xeon Processor E3-1285L v4
Socket? FCLGA1150
Cores? ? 64-bit quad core
Intel Hyper-Threading Technology
Clock speed? ? ? 3.4 GHz (turbo boost up to 3.8 GHz)
TDP? ? ? 65W
Chipset? ? ? ? ? Intel C226 Chipset (Lynx Point)
Memory? Airtop-W
Supported? ? ? ? 2x Unbuffered DIMM 240-pin DDR3 SDRAM
Up to 32GB (2x 16GB) ECC/Non-ECC DDR3-1866
Installed? ? ? ? Not installed
Storage? ? ? ? ? Airtop-W
Supported? ? ? ? All SATA3.0 ports (up to 6 Gbps)
4x 2.5? HDD/SSD in disks cartridge
1x M.2 2280 M-key slot
1x mSATA slot
Installed? ? ? ? Not installed
RAID? ? Intel Rapid Storage Technology
RAID 0/1/5/10 support6
Integrated Graphics? ? ? Airtop-W
GPU? ? ? Intel Iris Pro Graphics 6300
Up to 7x independent displays supported
Display I/F 1? ? DisplayPort 1.2 up to 3840 x 2160 -at- 60 Hz
Display I/F 2? ? HDMI 1.4a up to 4096 x 2304 -at- 24 Hz
Display I/F 3? ? HDMI 1.4a up to 4096 x 2304 -at- 24 Hz
Discrete Graphics? ? ? ? Airtop-W
GPU? ? ? NVIDIA Quadro M4000 Graphics Card
Display I/F 1? ? DisplayPort 1.2 up to 4096?2160 -at- 60H
Display I/F 2? ? DisplayPort 1.2 up to 4096?2160 -at- 60H
Display I/F 3? ? DisplayPort 1.2 up to 4096?2160 -at- 60H
Display I/F 4? ? DisplayPort 1.2 up to 4096?2160 -at- 60H
Audio? ? Airtop-W
Codec? ? Realtek ALC886 HD audio codec
Audio Output? ? Digital 5.1-ch TOSLINK output
Analog 2-ch stereo output
3.5mm jack
Audio Input? ? ? Analog microphone input
3.5mm jack
Networking? ? ? Airtop-W
LAN? ? ? 2x GbE LAN ports
LAN1: Intel I218 GbE PHY (PCH integrated MAC) (RJ-45)
LAN2: Intel I210 GbE controller (RJ-45)
Wireless? ? ? ? Airtop-W
WLAN? ? WLAN 802.11ac (2.4/5GHz dual band Intel 7260HMW)
Bluetooth? ? ? ? Bluetooth 4.0
Cellular? ? ? ? 2x micro SIM slot (6 pins)4
Connectivity? ? Airtop-W
USB3? ? 4x USB 3.0 (back)
USB2? ? 2x USB 2.0 (back)
4x USB 2.0 (front)
Serial? 3x Serial communication ports
COM0: Full RS232 via mini serial connector
COM1: 2-wire RS232 via mini serial connector
COM3: 2-wire RS232 via mini serial connector
Expansion? ? ? ? Airtop-W
PCI Express? ? ? 1x 16 PCIe 3.0 (up to 8 Gbps) Graphics Card
Full-height
Mini PCIe 1? ? ? Intel 7260HMW WLAN/BT module
Mini PCIe 2? ? ? Full-size slot available
FACE Module? ? ? 4x USB2.0
Advanced Technologies? ? Airtop-W
vPRO? ? Yes
AMT? ? ? Yes
CPU Virtualization? ? ? Yes
AES? ? ? Yes
Special Functionality? ? Auto-On
Wake-on-LAN
Wake-on-Timer
PXE Boot
Watchdog
I3M ? Integrated Interactive Information Monitor
BIOS? ? Airtop-W
Vendor? Phoenix
Features? ? ? ? BIOS Legacy mode
UEFI 2.3.1
Secure Boot
Operating System? ? ? ? Airtop-W
Supported? ? ? ? Windows 7/8/10
Windows Server 2012 R2
Linux Mint
Installed? ? ? ? Not installed
Operating Conditions? ? Airtop-W
Input Voltage? ? Unregulated 15 ? 20VDC input1
Dual power input for redundancy
Power Consumption? ? ? ? 10W ? 200W
Operating Temperature? ? Standard: 0°C to 45°C8
Extended: -20°C to 70°C
Industrial: -40°C to 70°C
Relative Humidity? ? ? ? 5% to 95% (non condensing)
MTTF? ? > 100,000 hours
Enclosure? ? ? ? Airtop-W
Material? ? ? ? All Aluminum
Cooling? ? ? ? ? Passive Zero-Fans Natural Airflow (NAF)
cooling7
Dimensions? ? ? 10 cm (W) x 30 cm (H) x 25.5 cm (D)
4? (W) x 12? (H) x 10? (D)
Weight? 5.8 kg
Package? ? ? ? ? Airtop-W
In the Box? ? ? 1. Airtop computer
2. Power supply: input 100-240VAC 50/60Hz, 250W output 19VDC 13.15A
3. Video HDMI to DVI adapter
4. WiFi 2.4GHz/5GHz band 2 antennas
5. Mini-serial to DB9-male adapter cable
Warranty? ? ? ? 5 years
Notes? ? 1. Nominal input voltage: 19V
2. Add-on slot features full height PCI Express cards
4. For use with Cellular Modem kit
6. Software RAID functionality
7. Patent pending Natural Airflow (NAF) fanless cooling technology
8. Consult storage temperature ratings
--
So many immigrant groups have swept through our town
that Brooklyn, like Atlantis, reaches mythological
proportions in the mind of the world - RI Safir 1998
[3]http://www.mrbrklyn.com
DRM is THEFT - We are the STAKEHOLDERS - RI Safir 2002
[4]http://www.nylxs.com - Leadership Development in Free Software
[5]http://www2.mrbrklyn.com/resources - Unpublished Archive
[6]http://www.coinhangout.com - coins!
[7]http://www.brooklyn-living.com
Being so tracked is for FARM ANIMALS and and extermination camps,
but incompatible with living as a free human being. -RI Safir 2013
_______________________________________________
hangout mailing list
[8]hangout-at-nylxs.com
[9]http://www.nylxs.com/

--
Regards,
Evan M. Inker

References

1. mailto:ruben.safir-at-my.liu.edu
2. http://airtop-pc.com/airtop/airtop-models/airtop-w/
3. http://www.mrbrklyn.com/
4. http://www.nylxs.com/
5. http://www2.mrbrklyn.com/resources
6. http://www.coinhangout.com/
7. http://www.brooklyn-living.com/
8. mailto:hangout-at-nylxs.com
9. http://www.nylxs.com/

--f46d04289c1d851f19052ff942fb--

--===============0271417253==
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline

_______________________________________________
hangout mailing list
hangout-at-nylxs.com
http://www.nylxs.com/
--===============0271417253==--

  1. 2016-04-05 ISOC-NY announcements <announce-at-lists.isoc-ny.org> Subject: [Hangout-NYLXS] [isoc-ny] ISOC-NY President Resigns
  2. 2016-04-06 Ruben Safir <ruben-at-mrbrklyn.com> Subject: [Hangout-NYLXS] Returned from the Crussades
  3. 2016-04-06 Ruben Safir <ruben-at-mrbrklyn.com> Subject: [Hangout-NYLXS] pics
  4. 2016-04-06 Ruben Safir <ruben-at-mrbrklyn.com> Subject: [Hangout-NYLXS] For Rickie!!!
  5. 2016-04-06 Rick Moen <rick-at-linuxmafia.com> Re: [Hangout-NYLXS] For Rickie!!!
  6. 2016-04-06 Rick Moen <rick-at-linuxmafia.com> Re: [Hangout-NYLXS] Returned from the Crussades
  7. 2016-04-06 James E Keenan <jkeen-at-verizon.net> Subject: [Hangout-NYLXS] Perl 6 Group Update
  8. 2016-04-07 eminker-at-gmail.com Re: [Hangout-NYLXS] Returned from the Crussades
  9. 2016-04-07 From: "David H. Adler" <dha-at-panix.com> Re: [Hangout-NYLXS] Perl 6 Group Update
  10. 2016-04-08 Ruben Safir <ruben-at-mrbrklyn.com> Subject: [Hangout-NYLXS] Fanless Desktop Solutions
  11. 2016-04-08 Rick Moen <rick-at-linuxmafia.com> Re: [Hangout-NYLXS] Fanless Desktop Solutions
  12. 2016-04-08 Ruben Safir <ruben.safir-at-my.liu.edu> Re: [Hangout-NYLXS] Fanless Desktop Solutions
  13. 2016-04-08 einker <eminker-at-gmail.com> Re: [Hangout-NYLXS] Fanless Desktop Solutions
  14. 2016-04-08 Ruben Safir <ruben-at-mrbrklyn.com> Subject: [Hangout-NYLXS] technight Announcement for Sunday
  15. 2016-04-08 Ruben Safir <ruben-at-mrbrklyn.com> Re: [Hangout-NYLXS] technight Announcement for Sunday
  16. 2016-04-08 Asia Suarez <as9795-at-nyu.edu> Re: [Hangout-NYLXS] technight Announcement for Sunday
  17. 2016-04-08 Ruben Safir <ruben-at-mrbrklyn.com> Re: [Hangout-NYLXS] Fanless Desktop Solutions
  18. 2016-04-08 Rick Moen <rick-at-linuxmafia.com> Re: [Hangout-NYLXS] Fanless Desktop Solutions
  19. 2016-04-08 Ruben Safir <ruben-at-mrbrklyn.com> Subject: [Hangout-NYLXS] Fwd: Linux Journal Weekly News - April 8, 2015
  20. 2016-04-08 Ruben Safir <ruben.safir-at-my.liu.edu> Re: [Hangout-NYLXS] Fanless Desktop Solutions
  21. 2016-04-08 Rick Moen <rick-at-linuxmafia.com> Re: [Hangout-NYLXS] Fanless Desktop Solutions
  22. 2016-04-08 Ruben Safir <ruben-at-mrbrklyn.com> Subject: [Hangout-NYLXS] visitor programming
  23. 2016-04-08 Ruben Safir <ruben-at-mrbrklyn.com> Subject: [Hangout-NYLXS] Fwd: Re: visitor programming
  24. 2016-04-08 Ruben Safir <ruben-at-mrbrklyn.com> Re: [Hangout-NYLXS] visitor programming
  25. 2016-04-08 Ruben Safir <ruben-at-mrbrklyn.com> Re: [Hangout-NYLXS] visitor programming
  26. 2016-04-08 Ruben Safir <ruben.safir-at-my.liu.edu> Re: [Hangout-NYLXS] visitor programming
  27. 2016-04-08 Ruben Safir <ruben-at-mrbrklyn.com> Subject: [Hangout-NYLXS] Antlr visitor Programming - kicking it around
  28. 2016-04-08 Ruben Safir <ruben.safir-at-my.liu.edu> Subject: [Hangout-NYLXS] visitor programming
  29. 2016-04-08 Ruben Safir <ruben.safir-at-my.liu.edu> Subject: [Hangout-NYLXS] visitor programming in Antlr
  30. 2016-04-09 Christopher League <christopher.league-at-liu.edu> Re: [Hangout-NYLXS] Antlr visitor Programming - kicking it around
  31. 2016-04-09 ISOC-NY announcements <announce-at-lists.isoc-ny.org> Subject: [Hangout-NYLXS] =?utf-8?q?=5Bisoc-ny=5D_SAT/SUN_=E2=80=93_ISOC_Bo?=
  32. 2016-04-09 Ruben Safir <mrbrklyn-at-panix.com> Re: [Hangout-NYLXS] Antlr visitor Programming - kicking it around
  33. 2016-04-10 Ruben Safir <ruben-at-mrbrklyn.com> Subject: [Hangout-NYLXS] Through my ole pal Billy - Milliniums are mulch
  34. 2016-04-10 Ruben Safir <mrbrklyn-at-panix.com> Subject: [Hangout-NYLXS] Movie of the Week
  35. 2016-04-10 Asia Suarez <as9795-at-nyu.edu> Re: [Hangout-NYLXS] technight Announcement for Sunday
  36. 2016-04-10 Ruben Safir <ruben.safir-at-my.liu.edu> Re: [Hangout-NYLXS] technight Announcement for Sunday
  37. 2016-04-11 Ruben Safir <ruben-at-mrbrklyn.com> Subject: [Hangout-NYLXS] Kernel Workshop announcement
  38. 2016-04-11 Ruben Safir <ruben-at-mrbrklyn.com> Subject: [Hangout-NYLXS] NYLXS Announcement Kernel Study Group
  39. 2016-04-11 Asia Suarez <as9795-at-nyu.edu> Re: [Hangout-NYLXS] NYLXS Announcement Kernel Study Group
  40. 2016-04-11 Ruben Safir <ruben-at-mrbrklyn.com> Re: [Hangout-NYLXS] NYLXS Announcement Kernel Study Group
  41. 2016-04-11 Asia Suarez <as9795-at-nyu.edu> Re: [Hangout-NYLXS] NYLXS Announcement Kernel Study Group
  42. 2016-04-11 Ruben Safir <ruben-at-mrbrklyn.com> Re: [Hangout-NYLXS] NYLXS Announcement Kernel Study Group
  43. 2016-04-11 Ruben Safir <ruben-at-mrbrklyn.com> Subject: [Hangout-NYLXS] Rocky Racoon
  44. 2016-04-11 einker <eminker-at-gmail.com> Re: [Hangout-NYLXS] Rocky Racoon
  45. 2016-04-11 Rick Moen <rick-at-linuxmafia.com> Re: [Hangout-NYLXS] Rocky Racoon
  46. 2016-04-11 Rick Moen <rick-at-linuxmafia.com> Re: [Hangout-NYLXS] NYLXS Announcement Kernel Study Group
  47. 2016-04-11 Ruben Safir <mrbrklyn-at-panix.com> Re: [Hangout-NYLXS] NYLXS Announcement Kernel Study Group
  48. 2016-04-11 Rick Moen <rick-at-linuxmafia.com> Re: [Hangout-NYLXS] Kernel Workshop announcement
  49. 2016-04-11 Ruben Safir <mrbrklyn-at-panix.com> Re: [Hangout-NYLXS] NYLXS Announcement Kernel Study Group
  50. 2016-04-11 Ruben Safir <ruben.safir-at-my.liu.edu> Re: [Hangout-NYLXS] Kernel Workshop announcement
  51. 2016-04-11 Ruben Safir <ruben-at-mrbrklyn.com> Subject: [Hangout-NYLXS] networking and fragments
  52. 2016-04-11 Ruben Safir <mrbrklyn-at-panix.com> Subject: [Hangout-NYLXS] Fwd: [nylug-talk] RSVP open: Wed Apr 20,
  53. 2016-04-11 From: "Jose A. Rodriguez" <Jose.Rodriguez-at-liu.edu> Re: [Hangout-NYLXS] networking and fragments
  54. 2016-04-10 James E Keenan <jkeen-at-verizon.net> Subject: [Hangout-NYLXS] 2 events this week
  55. 2016-04-11 prmarino1-at-gmail.com Re: [Hangout-NYLXS] networking and fragments
  56. 2016-04-11 Ruben Safir <mrbrklyn-at-panix.com> Re: [Hangout-NYLXS] Winners of the LIU Hackathon
  57. 2016-04-11 Ruben Safir <ruben-at-mrbrklyn.com> Re: [Hangout-NYLXS] networking and fragments
  58. 2016-04-12 Ruben Safir <ruben-at-mrbrklyn.com> Subject: [Hangout-NYLXS] the EASY and PAINLESS guil to CRC checksums
  59. 2016-04-13 Ruben Safir <ruben-at-mrbrklyn.com> Re: [Hangout-NYLXS] compiling java
  60. 2016-04-13 Rick Moen <rick-at-linuxmafia.com> Re: [Hangout-NYLXS] the EASY and PAINLESS guil to CRC checksums
  61. 2016-04-13 Ruben Safir <ruben-at-mrbrklyn.com> Subject: [Hangout-NYLXS] confused as to arp tables
  62. 2016-04-13 Ruben Safir <ruben-at-mrbrklyn.com> Re: [Hangout-NYLXS] confused as to arp tables
  63. 2016-04-13 Ruben Safir <ruben-at-mrbrklyn.com> Re: [Hangout-NYLXS] confused as to arp tables
  64. 2016-04-13 Rick Moen <rick-at-linuxmafia.com> Re: [Hangout-NYLXS] confused as to arp tables
  65. 2016-04-13 prmarino1-at-gmail.com Re: [Hangout-NYLXS] confused as to arp tables
  66. 2016-04-13 From: "Deutsch, Chaim" <CDeutsch-at-council.nyc.gov> Subject: [Hangout-NYLXS] THE DEUTSCH REPORT: News From Councilman Chaim
  67. 2016-04-13 prmarino1-at-gmail.com Re: [Hangout-NYLXS] confused as to arp tables
  68. 2016-04-14 William Parker <saurian55-at-gmail.com> Subject: [Hangout-NYLXS] [dinosaur] New Seasonal Paleontology Position with
  69. 2016-04-14 Ruben Safir <ruben-at-mrbrklyn.com> Subject: [Hangout-NYLXS] Networking Tools
  70. 2016-04-14 Rick Moen <rick-at-linuxmafia.com> Re: [Hangout-NYLXS] Networking Tools
  71. 2016-04-14 Ruben Safir <mrbrklyn-at-panix.com> Re: [Hangout-NYLXS] Networking Tools
  72. 2016-04-17 Ruben Safir <ruben-at-mrbrklyn.com> Subject: [Hangout-NYLXS] meetings
  73. 2016-04-18 Ruben Safir <mrbrklyn-at-panix.com> Subject: [Hangout-NYLXS] taking a few days off
  74. 2016-04-18 ruben <ruben-at-mrbrklyn.com> Subject: [Hangout-NYLXS] google booked copyright
  75. 2016-04-18 Ruben Safir <ruben-at-mrbrklyn.com> Subject: [Hangout-NYLXS] Fwd: THE DEUTSCH REPORT: News From Councilman Chaim
  76. 2016-04-19 Ruben Safir <ruben-at-mrbrklyn.com> Subject: [Hangout-NYLXS] Passover is here
  77. 2016-04-21 Ruben Safir <ruben-at-mrbrklyn.com> Subject: [Hangout-NYLXS] turn off your god damn phone
  78. 2016-04-21 Ruben Safir <ruben-at-mrbrklyn.com> Subject: [Hangout-NYLXS] Java is just retarted
  79. 2016-04-21 Ruben Safir <mrbrklyn-at-panix.com> Subject: [Hangout-NYLXS] Khol Meod
  80. 2016-04-21 Rick Moen <rick-at-linuxmafia.com> Re: [Hangout-NYLXS] Java is just retarted
  81. 2016-04-21 Ruben Safir <mrbrklyn-at-panix.com> Re: [Hangout-NYLXS] Java is just retarted
  82. 2016-04-22 Ruben Safir <ruben.safir-at-my.liu.edu> Re: [Hangout-NYLXS] Denim Day - Wear Jeans with a Purpose, April 27
  83. 2016-04-23 Ruben Safir <ruben-at-mrbrklyn.com> Subject: [Hangout-NYLXS] must have tech
  84. 2016-04-24 Ruben Safir <ruben-at-mrbrklyn.com> Subject: [Hangout-NYLXS] you have to love this story
  85. 2016-04-24 prmarino1-at-gmail.com Re: [Hangout-NYLXS] must have tech
  86. 2016-04-24 prmarino1-at-gmail.com Re: [Hangout-NYLXS] must have tech
  87. 2016-04-25 Ruben Safir <ruben-at-mrbrklyn.com> Subject: [Hangout-NYLXS] [kamran.mirzayev-at-my.liu.edu: Re: Programming
  88. 2016-04-25 Ruben Safir <ruben-at-mrbrklyn.com> Subject: [Hangout-NYLXS] + behavior in the shell
  89. 2016-04-26 Ruben Safir <ruben-at-mrbrklyn.com> Subject: [Hangout-NYLXS] error: unclosed character literal
  90. 2016-04-26 Ruben Safir <ruben-at-mrbrklyn.com> Re: [Hangout-NYLXS] error: unclosed character literal
  91. 2016-04-26 Rshana Shurriah <rshanashurriah-at-gmail.com> Re: [Hangout-NYLXS] error: unclosed character literal
  92. 2016-04-26 Ruben Safir <ruben-at-mrbrklyn.com> Re: [Hangout-NYLXS] error: unclosed character literal
  93. 2016-04-26 Christopher League <christopher.league-at-liu.edu> Re: [Hangout-NYLXS] fwiw with errors
  94. 2016-04-26 Christopher League <christopher.league-at-liu.edu> Re: [Hangout-NYLXS] Good Morning Sunshine
  95. 2016-04-26 Christopher League <christopher.league-at-liu.edu> Re: [Hangout-NYLXS] heart burn
  96. 2016-04-26 Christopher League <christopher.league-at-liu.edu> Re: [Hangout-NYLXS] error: unclosed character literal
  97. 2016-04-27 IEEE CS Webinars <csconnection-at-computer.org> Subject: [Hangout-NYLXS] Don't forget to register: Is Your DevOps Team
  98. 2016-04-27 Paul Li <paul.li.nyc-at-hotmail.com> Re: [Hangout-NYLXS] hangout Digest, Vol 7, Issue 27
  99. 2016-04-27 Ruben Safir <mrbrklyn-at-panix.com> Re: [Hangout-NYLXS] hangout Digest, Vol 7, Issue 27
  100. 2016-04-27 Ruben Safir <ruben-at-mrbrklyn.com> Subject: [Hangout-NYLXS] Communications Bill
  101. 2016-04-28 Rick Moen <rick-at-linuxmafia.com> Re: [Hangout-NYLXS] Communications Bill
  102. 2016-04-28 Ruben Safir <ruben-at-mrbrklyn.com> Subject: [Hangout-NYLXS] AI Conference
  103. 2016-04-28 Ruben Safir <ruben-at-mrbrklyn.com> Subject: [Hangout-NYLXS] What is a U (other than a letter in the alphabet)
  104. 2016-04-28 Ruben Safir <mrbrklyn-at-panix.com> Re: [Hangout-NYLXS] Communications Bill
  105. 2016-04-28 Rick Moen <rick-at-linuxmafia.com> Re: [Hangout-NYLXS] What is a U (other than a letter in the
  106. 2016-04-28 Ruben Safir <mrbrklyn-at-panix.com> Re: [Hangout-NYLXS] What is a U (other than a letter in the
  107. 2016-04-28 Ruben Safir <mrbrklyn-at-panix.com> Subject: [Hangout-NYLXS] Fwd: Tell us about your recent Optimum experience.
  108. 2016-04-28 Ruben Safir <mrbrklyn-at-panix.com> Re: [Hangout-NYLXS] Tell us about your recent Optimum experience.
  109. 2016-04-27 James E Keenan <jkeen-at-verizon.net> Subject: [Hangout-NYLXS] NYC Perl 6 Beginners Study Group: Session 4: Sat
  110. 2016-04-28 Christopher League <christopher.league-at-liu.edu> Subject: [Hangout-NYLXS] how to build/run assn7/8 from cmdline
  111. 2016-04-28 prmarino1-at-gmail.com Re: [Hangout-NYLXS] NYC Perl 6 Beginners Study Group: Session 4:
  112. 2016-04-28 prmarino1-at-gmail.com Re: [Hangout-NYLXS] Communications Bill
  113. 2016-04-29 Rick Moen <rick-at-linuxmafia.com> Re: [Hangout-NYLXS] What is a U (other than a letter in the

NYLXS are Do'ers and the first step of Doing is Joining! Join NYLXS and make a difference in your community today!