|FROM ||Ruben Safir
|SUBJECT ||Subject: [NYLXS - HANGOUT] Job Inquiries
C++ and/or Java Programmer - Exceptional career opportunity
(Stamford, CT area)
compensation: *$120,000 to 200,000 base salary + substantial annual
bonus + stock grants*
Our client a major international financial/technology company is seeking
strong *C++ and/or Java developer with excellent server-side experience
and excellent analytical skills* to develop trading system applications
or settlement and clearing applications which are the key elements of
their international trading services. This company is seeking
individuals who are highly motivated to succeed professionally and
Our client offers an exception career opportunity. They are only seeking
potential long-term employees. They have an excellent employee retention
history. Compensation is composed of base salary, substantial bonus, and
stock grants. Base salary commensurate with experience.
*Financial industry experience is not required. Our client is primarily
seeking software development expertise*
*/Relocation assistance is available./
* Strong knowledge C++ */and/or/* Core Java programming.
* 5 to 20 years of software development experience
* Experience developing on Linux/UNIX
* Knowledge of Perl, Python, and/or shell scripting
* Strong mathematical and general analytical skills.
* Database development experience (Oracle preferred) desirable
* Self-starter who can work independently
* MS, PhD, or BS in computer science, electrical engineering, math,
physics, or similar field.
Click to submit your resume directly to Hamilton Technical Personnel
Check out all Hamilton Technical Personnel's available jobs