Fri Jun 14 08:59:48 2024
EVENTS
 FREE
SOFTWARE
INSTITUTE

POLITICS
JOBS
MEMBERS'
CORNER

MAILING
LIST

NYLXS Mailing Lists and Archives
NYLXS Members have a lot to say and share but we don't keep many secrets. Join the Hangout Mailing List and say your peice.

DATE 2023-05-01

HANGOUT

2024-06-14 | 2024-05-14 | 2024-04-14 | 2024-03-14 | 2024-02-14 | 2024-01-14 | 2023-12-14 | 2023-11-14 | 2023-10-14 | 2023-09-14 | 2023-08-14 | 2023-07-14 | 2023-06-14 | 2023-05-14 | 2023-04-14 | 2023-03-14 | 2023-02-14 | 2023-01-14 | 2022-12-14 | 2022-11-14 | 2022-10-14 | 2022-09-14 | 2022-08-14 | 2022-07-14 | 2022-06-14 | 2022-05-14 | 2022-04-14 | 2022-03-14 | 2022-02-14 | 2022-01-14 | 2021-12-14 | 2021-11-14 | 2021-10-14 | 2021-09-14 | 2021-08-14 | 2021-07-14 | 2021-06-14 | 2021-05-14 | 2021-04-14 | 2021-03-14 | 2021-02-14 | 2021-01-14 | 2020-12-14 | 2020-11-14 | 2020-10-14 | 2020-09-14 | 2020-08-14 | 2020-07-14 | 2020-06-14 | 2020-05-14 | 2020-04-14 | 2020-03-14 | 2020-02-14 | 2020-01-14 | 2019-12-14 | 2019-11-14 | 2019-10-14 | 2019-09-14 | 2019-08-14 | 2019-07-14 | 2019-06-14 | 2019-05-14 | 2019-04-14 | 2019-03-14 | 2019-02-14 | 2019-01-14 | 2018-12-14 | 2018-11-14 | 2018-10-14 | 2018-09-14 | 2018-08-14 | 2018-07-14 | 2018-06-14 | 2018-05-14 | 2018-04-14 | 2018-03-14 | 2018-02-14 | 2018-01-14 | 2017-12-14 | 2017-11-14 | 2017-10-14 | 2017-09-14 | 2017-08-14 | 2017-07-14 | 2017-06-14 | 2017-05-14 | 2017-04-14 | 2017-03-14 | 2017-02-14 | 2017-01-14 | 2016-12-14 | 2016-11-14 | 2016-10-14 | 2016-09-14 | 2016-08-14 | 2016-07-14 | 2016-06-14 | 2016-05-14 | 2016-04-14 | 2016-03-14 | 2016-02-14 | 2016-01-14 | 2015-12-14 | 2015-11-14 | 2015-10-14 | 2015-09-14 | 2015-08-14 | 2015-07-14 | 2015-06-14 | 2015-05-14 | 2015-04-14 | 2015-03-14 | 2015-02-14 | 2015-01-14 | 2014-12-14 | 2014-11-14 | 2014-10-14 | 2014-09-14 | 2014-08-14 | 2014-07-14 | 2014-06-14 | 2014-05-14 | 2014-04-14 | 2014-03-14 | 2014-02-14 | 2014-01-14 | 2013-12-14 | 2013-11-14 | 2013-10-14 | 2013-09-14 | 2013-08-14 | 2013-07-14 | 2013-06-14 | 2013-05-14 | 2013-04-14 | 2013-03-14 | 2013-02-14 | 2013-01-14 | 2012-12-14 | 2012-11-14 | 2012-10-14 | 2012-09-14 | 2012-08-14 | 2012-07-14 | 2012-06-14 | 2012-05-14 | 2012-04-14 | 2012-03-14 | 2012-02-14 | 2012-01-14 | 2011-12-14 | 2011-11-14 | 2011-10-14 | 2011-09-14 | 2011-08-14 | 2011-07-14 | 2011-06-14 | 2011-05-14 | 2011-04-14 | 2011-03-14 | 2011-02-14 | 2011-01-14 | 2010-12-14 | 2010-11-14 | 2010-10-14 | 2010-09-14 | 2010-08-14 | 2010-07-14 | 2010-06-14 | 2010-05-14 | 2010-04-14 | 2010-03-14 | 2010-02-14 | 2010-01-14 | 2009-12-14 | 2009-11-14 | 2009-10-14 | 2009-09-14 | 2009-08-14 | 2009-07-14 | 2009-06-14 | 2009-05-14 | 2009-04-14 | 2009-03-14 | 2009-02-14 | 2009-01-14 | 2008-12-14 | 2008-11-14 | 2008-10-14 | 2008-09-14 | 2008-08-14 | 2008-07-14 | 2008-06-14 | 2008-05-14 | 2008-04-14 | 2008-03-14 | 2008-02-14 | 2008-01-14 | 2007-12-14 | 2007-11-14 | 2007-10-14 | 2007-09-14 | 2007-08-14 | 2007-07-14 | 2007-06-14 | 2007-05-14 | 2007-04-14 | 2007-03-14 | 2007-02-14 | 2007-01-14 | 2006-12-14 | 2006-11-14 | 2006-10-14 | 2006-09-14 | 2006-08-14 | 2006-07-14 | 2006-06-14 | 2006-05-14 | 2006-04-14 | 2006-03-14 | 2006-02-14 | 2006-01-14 | 2005-12-14 | 2005-11-14 | 2005-10-14 | 2005-09-14 | 2005-08-14 | 2005-07-14 | 2005-06-14 | 2005-05-14 | 2005-04-14 | 2005-03-14 | 2005-02-14 | 2005-01-14 | 2004-12-14 | 2004-11-14 | 2004-10-14 | 2004-09-14 | 2004-08-14 | 2004-07-14 | 2004-06-14 | 2004-05-14 | 2004-04-14 | 2004-03-14 | 2004-02-14 | 2004-01-14 | 2003-12-14 | 2003-11-14 | 2003-10-14 | 2003-09-14 | 2003-08-14 | 2003-07-14 | 2003-06-14 | 2003-05-14 | 2003-04-14 | 2003-03-14 | 2003-02-14 | 2003-01-14 | 2002-12-14 | 2002-11-14 | 2002-10-14 | 2002-09-14 | 2002-08-14 | 2002-07-14 | 2002-06-14 | 2002-05-14 | 2002-04-14 | 2002-03-14 | 2002-02-14 | 2002-01-14 | 2001-12-14 | 2001-11-14 | 2001-10-14 | 2001-09-14 | 2001-08-14 | 2001-07-14 | 2001-06-14 | 2001-05-14 | 2001-04-14 | 2001-03-14 | 2001-02-14 | 2001-01-14 | 2000-12-14 | 2000-11-14 | 2000-10-14 | 2000-09-14 | 2000-08-14 | 2000-07-14 | 2000-06-14 | 2000-05-14 | 2000-04-14 | 2000-03-14 | 2000-02-14 | 2000-01-14 | 1999-12-14

Key: Value:

Key: Value:

MESSAGE
DATE 2023-05-14
FROM Ruben Safir
SUBJECT Subject: [Hangout - NYLXS] (fwd) Re: Human & ape evolution
-- forwarded message --
X-Received: by 2002:ac8:598a:0:b0:3ef:1c64:a9ff with SMTP id e10-20020ac8598a000000b003ef1c64a9ffmr7791324qte.10.1682498819590;
Wed, 26 Apr 2023 01:46:59 -0700 (PDT)
X-Received: by 2002:a05:6871:404e:b0:18e:67eb:de7b with SMTP id
ky14-20020a056871404e00b0018e67ebde7bmr663851oab.2.1682498819309; Wed, 26 Apr
2023 01:46:59 -0700 (PDT)
Path: reader2.panix.com!panix!usenet.blueworldhosting.com!diablo1.usenet.blueworldhosting.com!peer03.iad!feed-me.highwinds-media.com!news.highwinds-media.com!news-out.google.com!nntp.google.com!postnews.google.com!google-groups.googlegroups.com!not-for-mail
Newsgroups: sci.bio.paleontology
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2023 01:46:58 -0700 (PDT)
In-Reply-To:
Injection-Info: google-groups.googlegroups.com; posting-host=84.50.190.190; posting-account=pysjKgkAAACLegAdYDFznkqjgx_7vlUK
NNTP-Posting-Host: 84.50.190.190
References:
<3945b9af-47a1-449f-8d8f-cfe629f1e309n-at-googlegroups.com>
User-Agent: G2/1.0
MIME-Version: 1.0
Message-ID:
Subject: Re: Human & ape evolution
From: "oot...-at-hot.ee"
Injection-Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2023 08:46:59 +0000
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8"
X-Received-Bytes: 7628
Xref: panix sci.bio.paleontology:77225

On Wednesday, 26 April 2023 at 09:24:27 UTC+3, JTEM wrote:
> oot...-at-hot.ee wrote:
>
> > marc verhaegen wrote:
> > > 4 frequent paleo-anthropological prejudices, with 0 evidence:
> > > Many PAs still *assume* that human ancestors
> > > 1) became bipedal when we left the trees for the gound??
> > > 2) came Out-of-Africa (OoA)??
> > > 3) were savanna-dwellers???
>
> > That is not that popular hypothesis.
>
> Of course it is. GENERATIONS were spoon fed it. You might mean
> that academia has since decided to pile on an even WORSE crank
> "theory" -- that bipedalism was spawned in trees which is why no
> other so called "Ape" is bipedal...
>
Show me what textbooks teach that our ancestors went into
savanna to chase antelopes? Or what you mean by spoon-feeding
generations? Demonstrate evidence of that. It is hypothesis ... not
very popular, used as straw-man. We have evidence that other
bipedal apes went extinct, were perhaps killed by h.sapiens, no
evidence that those were deep ones however. Rest of extant apes
use tools or carry big stuff only occasionally.

> > You typically use it as straw man.
>
> It's not a straw man. "Da bipedalism came in trees" is pretty new
> and idiotic.
>
It is Marcs favorite straw man. Idiotic ape that did run around
imagining being cheetah? Who advocates that idea that Marc keeps
bringing up? Lot of apes are idiots, but majority are smarter than that.

> > Found remains show indications that our ancestors were still well
> > adapted to climbing trees, even after they had begun to walk upright.
>
> Is there any reason to believe this should not be the case?
>
> You clearly believe in Intelligent Design. Clearly. If you didn't, the
> fact that traits can be vestigial or even adapted virtually as is to
> a new role is hardly new or even noteworthy.
>
> The good Doctor sees this as evidence for "Aquaboreal," I see it as
> evidence for an animal existing in number of environments... the
> forest where such traits are very useful, outside the forests where
> bipedalism was most useful.
>
> There's very strong evidence for this, btw. If you want to talk
> "Popular," the idea that australopithecus occupied a wide range,
> a number of environments is "Popular."
>
Yes, trees were common, lot of land was forests. So why these
features were supposedly vestigial (not in use)? What is the
reason to avoid trees not to climb a tree for to get some nuts,
fruits, baby birds or eggs? Is it because deep ones do not climb, these
have to dive? But the whole idea of deep ones is not supported
by evidence.

> > > These are only anthropo- & afro-centric just-so pre-assumptions:
> > > - Darwin thought "Out of Africa" (Pan & Gorilla were African),
> > > - Africa (apart from sahara) is mostly jungle or savanna,
> > > - apiths lived in Africa, were BP, and had some humanlike anatomical traits.
>
> > Typical lie that all the science is what some bearded guys thought
> > more than hundred years ago.
> Are you insane? That is NOT what you just quoted and are reacting to.
>
> Is it a straw man or are you insane?
>
What? I do read scientific articles these are not based on some kind
of fantasies about deep ones and mermaids like Marks garbage is.


> > > Therefore, many (most?) PAs still assume, without evidence, that
> > > 1) we became BP after we split from Pan, and left the forest,
>
> > Where you concluded that we left forests? Why? Forest is full
> > of edible nuts, eggs, fruit, mushrooms and animals are easier to
> > trap or ambush.
> Lol!
>
> "No! We live in the forest! We're an arboreal species! You just
> think we're not cus you live in a country without forests!"
>
Yep. I live in city but my brother lives near city in edge of forest. Has to
drive to workplace bit longer but is happy about it. What is so bad
about forest (if it exists)? Forest is IMHO good place. When your country's
imperialist philosophy needed charcoal for making lot of iron and steel
weaponry then you were taken it away. That was only recently, why you do
not read books?

> > > 1) early-Miocene Hominoidea were already BP=vertical waders-climbers in swamp forests (humans & gibbons still are BP), google AQUARBOREAL,
>
> > Here is a word our sole deep one worshiper pushes. Note that
> > its sole evidence is few carved seashells found on Java.
> Actually, there's also the fact that Java isn't in Africa. Just saying.
>
> I'm not a fan of the good Doctor's Aquaboreal. I'm not complaining
> about his observations -- those are real enough, unlike the crap you
> keep imagining. I just think there are better explanations.
>
> > Yeah forests were more moist indeed before; stupid
> Speaking of stupid: The forest is not an environment where the
> evolution of our brain could happen. We're dependent upon DHA
> and you can't get it there. But Homo is found everywhere from
> southeast Asia to South Africa, so clearly they were moving around.
> And everyone agrees on HOW they moved around:
>
So eggs, birds, meat, seeds and nuts contain no DHA? Forest takes
indeed bit a brain to navigate in. Most forest animals are noticeably
smarter than most of those of plains or water. Unsure why you think
that forest inhibits brain development.
>
> Coastal dispersal.
>
Also nearby coast is useful, tidal forces can bring or help to trap lot
of useful things. But living on coast is hard, forest near coast is
lot better and safer. However all the evidence of deep ones and
swamp mermaids that Marc pushes is simply missing.

> And if you're a believer in the church of Molecular Dating then our
> present ability to synthesize DHA, as not very good as it is, only
> dates back some 80k years... WAY too recent to account for DHA
> using terrestrial ALA.
>
> So we have humans across continents, we have this stretching back
> MILLIONS of years, they dd this following the coast, not swinging
> from tree branches... if they were on the coast they were eating on
> the coast... all that protein, all that DHA...
>
> It fits.
>
It is present elsewhere. One who does not eat seafood and fish does
not get brain damage or development issues because of that. Also
fish is possible to catch, trap or spear without need to swim nor dive.
-- end of forwarded message --
_______________________________________________
Hangout mailing list
Hangout-at-nylxs.com
http://lists.mrbrklyn.com/mailman/listinfo/hangout

  1. 2023-05-03 Ruben Safir <ruben-at-mrbrklyn.com> Subject: [Hangout - NYLXS] healthcare security
  2. 2023-05-02 From: "Free Software Foundation" <info-at-fsf.org> Subject: [Hangout - NYLXS] Announcing the FSF's board candidates
  3. 2023-05-01 From: "American Numismatic Society" <membership-at-numismatics.org> Subject: [Hangout - NYLXS] =?utf-8?q?This_week_at_the_ANS=E2=80=94May_5?=
  4. 2023-05-08 Gabor Szabo <gabor-at-szabgab.com> Subject: [Hangout - NYLXS] [Perlweekly] #615 - PTS - Perl Toolchain Summit
  5. 2023-05-08 From: "doh.sm.mrtupdates" Subject: [Hangout - NYLXS] All Stakeholders Meeting
  6. 2023-05-10 Ruben Safir <ruben-at-mrbrklyn.com> Subject: [Hangout - NYLXS] Weaponing the Justice system continues
  7. 2023-05-12 Ruben Safir <ruben-at-mrbrklyn.com> Subject: [Hangout - NYLXS] OMNY disaster
  8. 2023-05-12 Ruben Safir <ruben-at-mrbrklyn.com> Subject: [Hangout - NYLXS] c and c++ program
  9. 2023-05-13 Ruben Safir <ruben-at-mrbrklyn.com> Subject: [Hangout - NYLXS] I don't know - Rock and Roll
  10. 2023-05-14 Ruben Safir <ruben-at-mrbrklyn.com> Subject: [Hangout - NYLXS] COVID and the Chasidim
  11. 2023-05-14 Ruben Safir <mrbrklyn-at-panix.com> Subject: [Hangout - NYLXS] (fwd) Re: Human & ape evolution
  12. 2023-05-14 Ruben Safir <mrbrklyn-at-panix.com> Subject: [Hangout - NYLXS] (fwd) Human & ape evolution
  13. 2023-05-14 Ruben Safir <mrbrklyn-at-panix.com> Subject: [Hangout - NYLXS] (fwd) Re: Human & ape evolution
  14. 2023-05-14 Ruben Safir <mrbrklyn-at-panix.com> Subject: [Hangout - NYLXS] (fwd) Re: Human & ape evolution
  15. 2023-05-14 Ruben Safir <mrbrklyn-at-panix.com> Subject: [Hangout - NYLXS] (fwd) Re: Human & ape evolution
  16. 2023-05-14 Ruben Safir <mrbrklyn-at-panix.com> Subject: [Hangout - NYLXS] (fwd) Re: Human & ape evolution
  17. 2023-05-14 Ruben Safir <mrbrklyn-at-panix.com> Subject: [Hangout - NYLXS] (fwd) Re: Human & ape evolution
  18. 2023-05-14 Ruben Safir <mrbrklyn-at-panix.com> Subject: [Hangout - NYLXS] (fwd) Re: Human & ape evolution
  19. 2023-05-14 Ruben Safir <mrbrklyn-at-panix.com> Subject: [Hangout - NYLXS] (fwd) Re: Human & ape evolution
  20. 2023-05-14 Ruben Safir <mrbrklyn-at-panix.com> Subject: [Hangout - NYLXS] (fwd) Re: Human & ape evolution
  21. 2023-05-14 Ruben Safir <mrbrklyn-at-panix.com> Subject: [Hangout - NYLXS] (fwd) Re: Human & ape evolution
  22. 2023-05-14 Ruben Safir <mrbrklyn-at-panix.com> Subject: [Hangout - NYLXS] (fwd) Re: Human & ape evolution
  23. 2023-05-14 Ruben Safir <mrbrklyn-at-panix.com> Subject: [Hangout - NYLXS] (fwd) Re: Human & ape evolution
  24. 2023-05-14 Ruben Safir <mrbrklyn-at-panix.com> Subject: [Hangout - NYLXS] (fwd) Re: Human & ape evolution
  25. 2023-05-14 Ruben Safir <mrbrklyn-at-panix.com> Subject: [Hangout - NYLXS] (fwd) Re: Human & ape evolution
  26. 2023-05-14 Ruben Safir <mrbrklyn-at-panix.com> Subject: [Hangout - NYLXS] (fwd) Re: Human & ape evolution
  27. 2023-05-14 Ruben Safir <mrbrklyn-at-panix.com> Subject: [Hangout - NYLXS] (fwd) Re: Human & ape evolution
  28. 2023-05-14 Ruben Safir <mrbrklyn-at-panix.com> Subject: [Hangout - NYLXS] (fwd) Re: Human & ape evolution
  29. 2023-05-14 Ruben Safir <mrbrklyn-at-panix.com> Subject: [Hangout - NYLXS] (fwd) Re: Human & ape evolution
  30. 2023-05-14 Ruben Safir <mrbrklyn-at-panix.com> Subject: [Hangout - NYLXS] (fwd) Re: Human & ape evolution
  31. 2023-05-14 Ruben Safir <mrbrklyn-at-panix.com> Subject: [Hangout - NYLXS] (fwd) Re: Human & ape evolution
  32. 2023-05-14 Ruben Safir <mrbrklyn-at-panix.com> Subject: [Hangout - NYLXS] (fwd) Re: Human & ape evolution
  33. 2023-05-14 Ruben Safir <mrbrklyn-at-panix.com> Subject: [Hangout - NYLXS] (fwd) Re: Human & ape evolution
  34. 2023-05-14 Ruben Safir <mrbrklyn-at-panix.com> Subject: [Hangout - NYLXS] (fwd) Re: Human & ape evolution
  35. 2023-05-14 Ruben Safir <mrbrklyn-at-panix.com> Subject: [Hangout - NYLXS] (fwd) Re: Human & ape evolution
  36. 2023-05-14 Ruben Safir <mrbrklyn-at-panix.com> Subject: [Hangout - NYLXS] (fwd) Re: Human & ape evolution
  37. 2023-05-14 Ruben Safir <mrbrklyn-at-panix.com> Subject: [Hangout - NYLXS] (fwd) Re: Human & ape evolution
  38. 2023-05-14 Ruben Safir <mrbrklyn-at-panix.com> Subject: [Hangout - NYLXS] (fwd) Re: Human & ape evolution
  39. 2023-05-14 Ruben Safir <mrbrklyn-at-panix.com> Subject: [Hangout - NYLXS] (fwd) Re: Human & ape evolution
  40. 2023-05-14 Ruben Safir <mrbrklyn-at-panix.com> Subject: [Hangout - NYLXS] (fwd) Re: Human & ape evolution
  41. 2023-05-14 Ruben Safir <mrbrklyn-at-panix.com> Subject: [Hangout - NYLXS] (fwd) Re: Human & ape evolution
  42. 2023-05-14 Ruben Safir <mrbrklyn-at-panix.com> Subject: [Hangout - NYLXS] (fwd) Re: Human & ape evolution
  43. 2023-05-14 Ruben Safir <mrbrklyn-at-panix.com> Subject: [Hangout - NYLXS] (fwd) Re: Human & ape evolution
  44. 2023-05-14 Ruben Safir <mrbrklyn-at-panix.com> Subject: [Hangout - NYLXS] (fwd) Re: Human & ape evolution
  45. 2023-05-14 Ruben Safir <mrbrklyn-at-panix.com> Subject: [Hangout - NYLXS] (fwd) Re: Human & ape evolution
  46. 2023-05-14 Ruben Safir <mrbrklyn-at-panix.com> Subject: [Hangout - NYLXS] (fwd) Re: Human & ape evolution
  47. 2023-05-14 Ruben Safir <mrbrklyn-at-panix.com> Subject: [Hangout - NYLXS] (fwd) Re: Human & ape evolution
  48. 2023-05-14 Ruben Safir <mrbrklyn-at-panix.com> Subject: [Hangout - NYLXS] (fwd) Re: Human & ape evolution
  49. 2023-05-14 Ruben Safir <mrbrklyn-at-panix.com> Subject: [Hangout - NYLXS] (fwd) Re: Human & ape evolution
  50. 2023-05-14 Ruben Safir <mrbrklyn-at-panix.com> Subject: [Hangout - NYLXS] (fwd) Re: Human & ape evolution
  51. 2023-05-14 Ruben Safir <mrbrklyn-at-panix.com> Subject: [Hangout - NYLXS] (fwd) Re: Human & ape evolution
  52. 2023-05-14 Ruben Safir <mrbrklyn-at-panix.com> Subject: [Hangout - NYLXS] (fwd) Re: Human & ape evolution
  53. 2023-05-14 Ruben Safir <mrbrklyn-at-panix.com> Subject: [Hangout - NYLXS] (fwd) Re: Human & ape evolution
  54. 2023-05-14 Ruben Safir <mrbrklyn-at-panix.com> Subject: [Hangout - NYLXS] (fwd) Re: Human & ape evolution
  55. 2023-05-14 Ruben Safir <mrbrklyn-at-panix.com> Subject: [Hangout - NYLXS] (fwd) Re: Human & ape evolution
  56. 2023-05-14 Ruben Safir <mrbrklyn-at-panix.com> Subject: [Hangout - NYLXS] (fwd) Re: Human & ape evolution
  57. 2023-05-14 Ruben Safir <mrbrklyn-at-panix.com> Subject: [Hangout - NYLXS] (fwd) Re: Human & ape evolution
  58. 2023-05-14 Ruben Safir <mrbrklyn-at-panix.com> Subject: [Hangout - NYLXS] (fwd) Re: Human & ape evolution
  59. 2023-05-14 Ruben Safir <mrbrklyn-at-panix.com> Subject: [Hangout - NYLXS] (fwd) Re: Human & ape evolution
  60. 2023-05-14 Ruben Safir <mrbrklyn-at-panix.com> Subject: [Hangout - NYLXS] (fwd) Re: Human & ape evolution
  61. 2023-05-14 Ruben Safir <mrbrklyn-at-panix.com> Subject: [Hangout - NYLXS] (fwd) Re: Human & ape evolution
  62. 2023-05-14 Ruben Safir <mrbrklyn-at-panix.com> Subject: [Hangout - NYLXS] (fwd) Re: Human & ape evolution
  63. 2023-05-14 Ruben Safir <mrbrklyn-at-panix.com> Subject: [Hangout - NYLXS] (fwd) Re: Human & ape evolution
  64. 2023-05-14 Ruben Safir <mrbrklyn-at-panix.com> Subject: [Hangout - NYLXS] (fwd) Re: Human & ape evolution
  65. 2023-05-14 Ruben Safir <mrbrklyn-at-panix.com> Subject: [Hangout - NYLXS] (fwd) Re: Human & ape evolution
  66. 2023-05-14 Ruben Safir <mrbrklyn-at-panix.com> Subject: [Hangout - NYLXS] (fwd) Re: Human & ape evolution
  67. 2023-05-14 Ruben Safir <mrbrklyn-at-panix.com> Subject: [Hangout - NYLXS] (fwd) Re: Human & ape evolution
  68. 2023-05-14 Ruben Safir <mrbrklyn-at-panix.com> Subject: [Hangout - NYLXS] (fwd) Re: Human & ape evolution
  69. 2023-05-14 Ruben Safir <mrbrklyn-at-panix.com> Subject: [Hangout - NYLXS] (fwd) Re: Human & ape evolution
  70. 2023-05-14 Ruben Safir <mrbrklyn-at-panix.com> Subject: [Hangout - NYLXS] (fwd) Re: Human & ape evolution
  71. 2023-05-14 Ruben Safir <mrbrklyn-at-panix.com> Subject: [Hangout - NYLXS] (fwd) Re: Human & ape evolution
  72. 2023-05-14 Ruben Safir <mrbrklyn-at-panix.com> Subject: [Hangout - NYLXS] (fwd) Re: Human & ape evolution
  73. 2023-05-14 Ruben Safir <mrbrklyn-at-panix.com> Subject: [Hangout - NYLXS] (fwd) Re: Human & ape evolution
  74. 2023-05-14 Ruben Safir <mrbrklyn-at-panix.com> Subject: [Hangout - NYLXS] (fwd) Re: Human & ape evolution
  75. 2023-05-14 Ruben Safir <mrbrklyn-at-panix.com> Subject: [Hangout - NYLXS] (fwd) Re: Human & ape evolution
  76. 2023-05-14 Ruben Safir <mrbrklyn-at-panix.com> Subject: [Hangout - NYLXS] (fwd) Re: Human & ape evolution
  77. 2023-05-14 Ruben Safir <mrbrklyn-at-panix.com> Subject: [Hangout - NYLXS] (fwd) Re: Human & ape evolution
  78. 2023-05-14 Ruben Safir <mrbrklyn-at-panix.com> Subject: [Hangout - NYLXS] (fwd) Re: Human & ape evolution
  79. 2023-05-14 Ruben Safir <mrbrklyn-at-panix.com> Subject: [Hangout - NYLXS] (fwd) Re: Human & ape evolution
  80. 2023-05-14 Ruben Safir <mrbrklyn-at-panix.com> Subject: [Hangout - NYLXS] (fwd) Re: Human & ape evolution
  81. 2023-05-14 Ruben Safir <mrbrklyn-at-panix.com> Subject: [Hangout - NYLXS] (fwd) Re: Human & ape evolution
  82. 2023-05-14 Ruben Safir <mrbrklyn-at-panix.com> Subject: [Hangout - NYLXS] (fwd) Re: Human & ape evolution
  83. 2023-05-14 Ruben Safir <mrbrklyn-at-panix.com> Subject: [Hangout - NYLXS] (fwd) Re: Human & ape evolution
  84. 2023-05-14 Ruben Safir <mrbrklyn-at-panix.com> Subject: [Hangout - NYLXS] (fwd) Re: Human & ape evolution
  85. 2023-05-14 Ruben Safir <mrbrklyn-at-panix.com> Subject: [Hangout - NYLXS] (fwd) Re: Human & ape evolution
  86. 2023-05-14 Ruben Safir <mrbrklyn-at-panix.com> Subject: [Hangout - NYLXS] (fwd) Re: Human & ape evolution
  87. 2023-05-14 Ruben Safir <ruben-at-mrbrklyn.com> Subject: [Hangout - NYLXS] Fwd: why bash in $0 ?
  88. 2023-05-14 Ruben Safir <ruben-at-mrbrklyn.com> Subject: [Hangout - NYLXS] Fwd: Re: why bash in $0 ?
  89. 2023-05-15 Gabor Szabo <gabor-at-szabgab.com> Subject: [Hangout - NYLXS] [Perlweekly] #616 - Camel in India
  90. 2023-05-15 Ruben Safir <ruben-at-mrbrklyn.com> Subject: [Hangout - NYLXS] WSJ Legal Notices
  91. 2023-05-16 Ruben Safir <ruben-at-mrbrklyn.com> Subject: [Hangout - NYLXS] OK - We are here.... Thank You COVID
  92. 2023-05-15 From: "American Numismatic Society" <membership-at-numismatics.org> Subject: [Hangout - NYLXS] =?utf-8?q?This_week_at_the_ANS=E2=80=94May_19?=
  93. 2023-05-27 Joel Brobecker <brobecker-at-adacore.com> Subject: [Hangout - NYLXS] GDB 13.2 released!
  94. 2023-05-26 From: "American Numismatic Society" <membership-at-numismatics.org> Subject: [Hangout - NYLXS] Join us for today's Long Table with David
  95. 2023-05-29 Ruben Safir <mrbrklyn-at-panix.com> Subject: [Hangout - NYLXS] Blue Ribbon Panel
  96. 2023-05-29 From: "American Numismatic Society" <membership-at-numismatics.org> Subject: [Hangout - NYLXS] =?utf-8?q?This_week_at_the_ANS=E2=80=94June_2?=
  97. 2023-05-29 Gabor Szabo <gabor-at-szabgab.com> Subject: [Hangout - NYLXS] [Perlweekly] #618 - Conference Season?
  98. 2023-05-30 Ruben Safir <ruben-at-mrbrklyn.com> Subject: [Hangout - NYLXS] Fwd: One Year MBA in HC,
  99. 2023-05-31 ruth02-at-web.de Re: [Hangout - NYLXS] Weaponing the Justice system continues | |
  100. 2023-05-31 Ruben Safir <ruben-at-mrbrklyn.com> Re: [Hangout - NYLXS] Weaponing the Justice system continues | |
  101. 2023-05-31 From: "Chaim Desser" <info-at-poelgroupstaffing.com> Subject: [Hangout - NYLXS] current positions to fill

NYLXS are Do'ers and the first step of Doing is Joining! Join NYLXS and make a difference in your community today!