|FROM ||Ruben Safir
|SUBJECT ||Subject: [hangout] NYLXS Job Offer
|From owner-hangout-desteny-at-mrbrklyn.com Thu Feb 20 11:07:42 2003
Received: from www2.mrbrklyn.com (localhost [127.0.0.1]) by mrbrklyn.com (8.12.3/8.11.2/SuSE Linux 8.11.1-0.5) with ESMTP id h1KG7gjb021203 for ; Thu, 20 Feb 2003 11:07:42 -0500
Received: (from mdom-at-localhost) by www2.mrbrklyn.com (8.12.3/8.12.3/Submit) id h1KG7g2V021202 for hangout-desteny; Thu, 20 Feb 2003 11:07:42 -0500
X-Authentication-Warning: www2.mrbrklyn.com: mdom set sender to owner-hangout-at-www2.mrbrklyn.com using -f
Received: from www2.mrbrklyn.com (localhost [127.0.0.1]) by mrbrklyn.com (8.12.3/8.11.2/SuSE Linux 8.11.1-0.5) with ESMTP id h1KG7fjb021190; Thu, 20 Feb 2003 11:07:41 -0500
Received: (from ruben-at-localhost) by www2.mrbrklyn.com (8.12.3/8.12.3/Submit) id h1KG7fex021189; Thu, 20 Feb 2003 11:07:41 -0500
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 11:07:41 -0500
From: Ruben Safir
Subject: [hangout] NYLXS Job Offer
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Reply-To: Ruben Safir
List: New Yorkers Linux Scene
Admin: To unsubscribe send unsubscribename-at-domian.com to hangout-request-at-www2.mrbrklyn.com
I have an opening at my company at the moment, for a network engineer.
Seeing as how the market is a little tight I though I would reach out to
the NYLXS team first.
The position is in Purchase, New York (Westchester), and will you need
to live in the area. Please contact me directly if you are interested.
Job description is as follows:
1. Cisco router & firewall configuration and management
2. A good understanding of the HTTP protocol, IMAP, POP3 and SMTP
are a plus.
3. Ability to work as team developing and supporting a 24x7internet
4. Process Automation i.e. automating backups of switches, routers,
desktops and servers.
5. System administration documentation, configuration management
and test plans. The ability to write and maintain procedures is a must.
6. Linux and Windows 2000 system administration.
7. Desktop installation, software setup and printer installation.
8. Basic scripting knowledge, e.g. Perl, VBScript
9. General understanding of widely used networking protocols
including TCP, UDP, ICMP and SNMP.
10. Any prior work with Layer 4 load balancing devices is a big
11. Setup and configuration of monitoring systems, including MRTG
12. Desktop installation, software setup and printer installation.
LiveTechnology Holdings Inc.
Senior Systems Engineer
Office. 914 251 9230 ext 102
----- End forwarded message -----
Brooklyn Linux Solutions
DRM is THEFT - We are the STAKEHOLDERS http://fairuse.nylxs.com
http://www.mrbrklyn.com - Consulting
http://www.inns.net <-- Happy Clients
http://www.nylxs.com - Leadership Development in Free Software
http://www2.mrbrklyn.com/resources - Unpublished Archive or stories and articles from around the net
http://www2.mrbrklyn.com/downtown.html - See the New Downtown Brooklyn....
New Yorker Free Software Users Scene
Fair Use -
because it's either fair use or useless....