|SUBJECT ||Subject: [hangout] moving on
Due to personal and professional committments - it is best at this time
for me to resign my position as treasurer and chair of the finance
committee of NYLXS, Inc. effective immediately. Assuming the new
president, Michael Richardson, agrees I shall complete the following open itmes:
1) Liason with our attorney until completion of the non-profit
2) Transfer of bank accounts.
3) Preparation of the 2002 990 tax return
In addition, to complete the transition the following needs to be
1) When it is mutually convient, removal of NYLXS, Inc. property from my
office - I believe there is a monitor ( or two ), a computer ( or two ) and miscellaneous property
2) Transfer of accounting books and records, including checkbook, and
I wish the organization continued sucess.
Joseph A. Maffia
NYLXS: New Yorker Free Software Users Scene
Fair Use -
because it's either fair use or useless....
NYLXS is a trademark of NYLXS, Inc